• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That's nice, but what the hell is it ? part 3

lynchroad: Maybe a tool for bending the Deck Lid springs in ?

We have a winner !

boot_to_the_head_by_lazorman8-d3cn4l7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here it is in action

Attachments

• 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 483
Nothing less than brilliant. I see it can also be used on either side without turning the tool around. Nice job.
I say you call it the Decklid Springorator.
Market it.

Looks to me like it's just hanging there! A video is in order HaHa!

I knew it the whole time, I just didn't want to show off.

OK I lied, Brilliant though

Just copied and patented by me! HaHa! Thanks suckas! JK. You obviously have some fab skills. Nice work. My guess was muffler bearing remover/installer.

Just copied and patented by me! HaHa! Thanks suckas! JK. You obviously have some fab skills. Nice work. My guess was muffler bearing remover/installer.

My guess is the lovely town of Bad Axe, Scotts?

Don't worry 5wnd, this string is admissible in court.
I would say good 'ol "I have scraped my knuckles , and I have been just about killed enough times by these #$^ing springs that I'm going to make something user friendly" was the motive.

Nice job, & for the first 10 callers at only 19.95, we'll double the order. Thats right, you get the second free, just cover S&H. Late night TV info, thats were the real moneys at.

Hi, I am trying to get a deck lid torsion bar tool for my 1964 dodge Polara. Can you tell me where you got your supplies from to make that? Thanks!

Can't you buy a torsion bar spring tool anymore?

Auto Transport Service
Back