• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 1968-71 Road Runner registry is back online

bigmanjbmopar

Newb with a view
Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
If you have a 68-71 rr and would like to add it or update the information on the registry that Mac created a few years back here is a link to the online doc. it's in microsoft excel version and downloadable or you can edit it online. adding BS to it will get you banned from viewing it just a heads up. No one is checking the information for its accuracy, its up to you to provide correct information.

Admins can this be a sticky?

Pick a box start typing or reply here ill do it fot you

Bigman can you add the hyperlink again please

Cheers

Try it now its public

The link works for me. Thank you.

Question: I only see '69s posted. Nothing posted on sheets 2 or 3. Am I missing something? Nothing else except '69 has been registered? That's unfortunate, just want to confirm.

Anyway, thank you very much.

didn't save my info , must be doing something wrong :rolleyes: could they make it any harder :realcrazy:

Added my info, said any changes are automatically saved ..... don't see it....

The link works for me. Thank you.

Question: I only see '69s posted. Nothing posted on sheets 2 or 3. Am I missing something? Nothing else except '69 has been registered? That's unfortunate, just want to confirm.

Anyway, thank you very much.

I got the same thing.I was going to register my 70 but it will look out of place.

Another thought to the OP,could you open it up to the 72-later RR's as well?

I got the same thing.I was going to register my 70 but it will look out of place.

Another thought to the OP,could you open it up to the 72-later RR's as well?

It was originally set up by Mac for the 69's but there is no reason you can add anything from 68-72 just put it in there it doesn't matter to me. if you need help post your info i'll try to input it when i get a chance

I've got a 71 plum crazy 383 4spd car but seein how nobody but 69 owners are on it I'd feel a little "in the nude", sorta like the fella with the 68 who declined to leave his name... lol
I'll check back later :D

I've got a 71 plum crazy 383 4spd car but seein how nobody but 69 owners are on it I'd feel a little "in the nude", sorta like the fella with the 68 who declined to leave his name... lol
I'll check back later :D

I saw that it is only 69's also & I only have a 70 R.R.

Auto Transport Service
Back