• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 1968-71 Road Runner registry is back online

Nothing on this since 2017. Is there an active registry alive anywhere anymore?

You can go to "For Road Runners Only" at the bottom of the website forum if you didn't know about it already?

I have been keeping the record on google docs if you want me to ad your info let me know

I am not sure what is required, I went on "for road runners only", found the registry but it was/is an excel file that is set up for 68/9 models only bc when I put my 70 info into the file it doesnt recognize the engine.

Oops I guess I did make a revised one, here is the link broader range of years...I'll take the first one down. use this one for reference, I'll still update the info for whoever wants to be added. Just message me the info you have or want to put on there.

Last edited:
I am assuming everyone can see the spreadsheet in my last post? You should be able to see it and select the year tabs at the bottom of it. let me know if you can't or just get a new PC
:rofl:

Ok so I can see it, I can see the tabs but I cannot input any data on the sheets in your last post, am I missing something here?

Nope you're not missing anything, restricted inputting on purpose so anyone couldn't just add wrong or bad info.

Regardless of the year, ALL Road Runners need to be documented and listed on a master list or registry somewhere. Even the good the bad and the ugly (and we all know which one's I'm talking about). The story and the historical significance of an automobile with a name like "Road Runner" is just too important to be lost to the dust bin of history. It would also be a huge resource for those looking to find history and documentation on their beeper.

Regardless of the year, ALL Road Runners need to be documented and listed on a master list or registry somewhere. Even the good the bad and the ugly (and we all know which one's I'm talking about). The story and the historical significance of an automobile with a name like "Road Runner" is just too important to be lost to the dust bin of history. It would also be a huge resource for those looking to find history and documentation on their beeper.

That's why there are year tabs at the bottom of the document if anyone has a car that wants to register just let me know any year can be added.

If you have a 68-71 rr and would like to add it or update the information on the registry that Mac created a few years back here is a link to the online doc. it's in microsoft excel version and downloadable or you can edit it online. adding BS to it will get you banned from viewing it just a heads up. No one is checking the information for its accuracy, its up to you to provide correct information.

Admins can this be a sticky?

Ah, it appears to be broke again.

Oops I guess I did make a revised one, here is the link broader range of years...I'll take the first one down. use this one for reference, I'll still update the info for whoever wants to be added. Just message me the info you have or want to put on there.

Your mailbox is full, can't communicate

Try it now
still won't go through.

Here is my info for your registry

VIN - RM23H8A258153
Current Color - PP1 Matador Red
Current Engine - 383
Original Int. Color - Black
Current Int. Color - Black
Vinyl Top - NO
Trans - 4-Speed
Bench/Buckets - Bench
Owner - Frankie B (Chi Town Runner)
Thank

Hello!

I have 2 '68s to register, please.

Mine:
VIN - RM21H8G211803
Current Color - SS-1 Sunfire Yellow (currently in primer)
Current Engine - 383
Vinyl Top - NO
Trans - 4-Speed
Bench/Buckets - Bench
Owner - Paul G (brewman15)

My Dad's
VIN - RM23H8A231863
Current Color - SS-1 Sunfire Yellow
Current Engine - 383
Vinyl Top - YES
Trans - Auto
Bench/Buckets - Bench
Owner - Doug G. (brewman15)

You are on the list for 68's #4 & 5!

Hello!

I have 2 '68s to register, please.

Mine:
VIN - RM21H8G211803
Current Color - SS-1 Sunfire Yellow (currently in primer)
Current Engine - 383
Vinyl Top - NO
Trans - 4-Speed
Bench/Buckets - Bench
Owner - Paul G (brewman15)

My Dad's
VIN - RM23H8A231863
Current Color - SS-1 Sunfire Yellow
Current Engine - 383
Vinyl Top - YES
Trans - Auto
Bench/Buckets - Bench
Owner - Doug G. (brewman15)

If you have a 68-71 rr and would like to add it or update the information on the registry that Mac created a few years back here is a link to the online doc. it's in microsoft excel version and downloadable or you can edit it online. adding BS to it will get you banned from viewing it just a heads up. No one is checking the information for its accuracy, its up to you to provide correct information.

Admins can this be a sticky?

It appears to be broke again. Google Doc's suck.

Auto Transport Service
Back