• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 1968-71 Road Runner registry is back online

If you have a 68-71 rr and would like to add it or update the information on the registry that Mac created a few years back here is a link to the online doc. it's in microsoft excel version and downloadable or you can edit it online. adding BS to it will get you banned from viewing it just a heads up. No one is checking the information for its accuracy, its up to you to provide correct information.

Admins can this be a sticky?

I have a question, If it's ever working again, should I put down what it was originally or what it is now?

It should be working,
What it is now or both what ever you want to show up to you.

Tried accessing this registry this morning. Good Sheets is giving an error.

I don’t know if I can add a motor and transmission only but my dad and I have a matching numbers roadrunner engine and transmission(we believe is a roadrunner:by turquoise color on the block and the 2892093 code tranny). it’s posted in my first post on for b bodies. Im thinking it’s for late 68 by it having a 8 in the vin but someone said it’s for a 69. Ps:hate to get same vins up though that will happen if someone was to post their car... someone might just need to file it in a motor and transmission vin registry.

@bigmanjbmopar please add to registry:
1972 Roadrunner
RM23P2G195587
Current color: Ultra Blue Pearl
Current engine: 400
Interior original and current: black
3/4 black vinyl top
Trans: 4 spd
Bucket seats
Owner: Justin Stroup

I see it's having the same problems as before. That's disappointing :/

Congrats Justin you are #1 in the 71-72 Registry, sorry it took so long we have been busy on our 70 Cuda Track car project.

1972 Roadrunner
RM23P2G195587
Current color: Ultra Blue Pearl
Current engine: 400
Interior original and current: black
3/4 black vinyl top
Trans: 4 spd
Bucket seats
Owner: Justin Stroup

Agreed. ZERO of the links in any of this thread actually function.
You probably need a google account since the file is kept in a google drive folder which is open and free to view. If you can't see it you must have pissed the nerds off real good lmao

You probably need a google account since the file is kept in a google drive folder which is open and free to view. If you can't see it you must have pissed the nerds off real good lmao
I've had a Google account since there's been a Google....
and judging by the comments over time on this thread, neither can much of anyone else see it either.
BTW, that's using both the Google and the MS browsers.

Well I'm no putr nerd but maybe you have a cookie issue or to much cache. 99% of others can see it from across multiple different web sites so I know the link is valid. I would suggests getting an IT person involved in your machine or googling why you can't see it and troubleshooting it yourself. Either way the issue of you not being able to see it is on your end.

I've had a Google account since there's been a Google....
and judging by the comments over time on this thread, neither can much of anyone else see it either.
BTW, that's using both the Google and the MS browsers.

Well I'm no putr nerd...
Well....I sorta am.

Either way the issue of you not being able to see it is on your end.
Horseshit. As displayed on more than one of your posts:
google.png

That isn't a viewer ("me") thing....
Is there an actual registry website with an IP address?

It's not a self adding document, I will add your info if you provide it.[
1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
440 4spd bench black black n silver interior
RM21N0E
FJ5 limelight
None vinyl top
Darren Kirkman

Last edited:
1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
440 4spd bench black black n silver interior
RM21N0E
FJ5 limelight
None vinyl top
Darren Kirkman

Well i just found this conversation and i also have a 68 Roadrunner. Let me gather the info (fender tag/vin ect.) And i will gladly throw my hat in the ring! Thank you in advance everyone!

Auto Transport Service
Back