• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 62 is alive

Actually sounds pretty mild to me.
https://youtu.be/ZIuW-ZsEj74

Doug
Yeah, "mild"...
eye roll.gif

:rofl:

What is the cam that is in it ? The interior carpeting is outstanding, nice job all the way around ! Look forward to seeing you guys at some MOPAR events this year

Doug, I try to give you a compliment, and you Red X me. I hope your fingers are fat. LOL
I have no idea how that got there. I'm not savvy enough to know how to remove it. Computer and typing skills are at the bottom of my skill level. Sorry bout that.
Doug

Just go back to the post where it happened and hit the REMOVE button, and all fixed. I think we have all accidentally done that while scrolling.
I have no idea how that got there. I'm not savvy enough to know how to remove it. Computer and typing skills are at the bottom of my skill level. Sorry bout that.
Doug

I thought, with all those push button cars you drive, your typing skills would be better. LOL

Learn something every day. I thought I tried that. The only way I'm able to drive a push button is cause you only need to be able to type with one finger.
Doug

Nice looking 'pit crew' :thumbsup:

Hintbits above the fronOil pressure issues the last two days, carb issues,trabs leaks all solved.
I thought the Hintbits were below the fronOil?
Trabs leaks are a mess, glad you got that solved.
:thumbsup: :lol:

Does this mean you’re not playing by the rules? maybe everyone does this?

cool car, sounds good. Enjoy!
No. it means you have to activate the trans brake to have reverse function. No way you could use that button to release the trans brake and get your hand on the 2nd gear button to shift. A d yes that function is legal.
Doug

No. it means you have to activate the trans brake to have reverse function. No way you could use that button to release the trans brake and get your hand on the 2nd gear button to shift. A d yes that function is legal.
Doug
Ahhhh, all new to me. thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back