• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the baddest *** truck of them all

Until the person chimes in, as too "why"......It could have been an error....using a phone especially one can accidentally select the wrong one......

If that is not the case, I agree with you....
Maybe but you can undo the rating, I have chubby fingers and I undo ratings a lot if this guy want to x don he can undone right away and besides a x is not that bad I get a lot in the political forum :lol::lol:

Maybe but you can undo the rating, I have chubby fingers and I undo ratings a lot if this guy want to x don he can undone right away and besides a x is not that bad I get a lot in the political forum :lol::lol:
Of course....How can he "undo" if he doesn't know he hit the wrong one....lol

Well, iirc, people asked for the 'like' and a 'dislike' button but many do not like that red X. Would a thumbs down be better and can one be substituted for the X?

I don't care I was just f'n with him, I assume that he had a badder truck in mind, maybe a chevy or something:poke:

I don't care I was just f'n with him, I assume that he had a badder truck in mind, maybe a chevy or something:poke:
Maybe he was critiquing the thread title...
upload_2018-7-16_7-28-15.png

I'll change it for you now to avoid further red X's :lol:

I was just f'n with him
Now if that's the case....maybe try this thread..... https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/whats-your-colors-besides-red-white-blue.155231/
:poke:

Cool truck cool name i seen red one years ago on the highway probably doing 55. True truck mopar always did the coolest things.

Auto Transport Service
Back