• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Blues Brothers Movie

Honest and true, never seen it. Never had much interest.
Edit: i may have seen a clip or two, never made me want to see more....
Sorry about my earlier post then.
If you're not a movie buff you probably wouldnt enjoy it.

It's actually a lot more about music and pop culture of the period than it is about cars.

Sorry about my earlier post then.
If you're not a movie buff you probably wouldnt enjoy it.

It's actually a lot more about music and pop culture of the period than it is about cars.
No worries! And no apology neccessary, i probably would have called bullshit too. I dont know why, it just was not something i would go out of my way to see. Maybe cause i didnt care for the music and pop culture.

Honest and true, never seen it. Never had much interest.
Edit: i may have seen a clip or two, never made me want to see more....

star wars..... I have never seen star wars :jackoff:

"The new Oldsmobiles are out early this year"

"Man, this place has everything!"

Yeah, I know this is a B-body site, but I'm sure some of you like The Blues Brothers.

It's my favorite movie of all time, probably have seen it hundreds of times, BUT I had never seen it on the 'big screen'..........until tonight.

In celebration of the 40th Anniversary of the movie, it is being shown at select theaters around the country. My local theater happened to be one of them.

There's a brief commentary at the beginning and the end of the movie, but its stuff you know already if you're any kind of fan of the movie.

I wasn't expecting the theater to be packed for this, but I wasn't expecting only 3 people (including myself) either.

Oh well, I still totally enjoyed it.

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/blues-brothers-40th-anniversary

View attachment 1033883

Your going to love this picture. Game room at my townhouse.
IMG_0633.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back