• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Curse Of Oak Island

The last episode hinted as to what they found.....Information....thats it...

The guy Samuel Ball.....I bet, found everything......

02i3.jpg

Just another reality show.
Not quite as stupid as Mountain Monsters, Finding Bigfoot, or any of those chop/drop car shows with a bunch of posers covered in mickey mouse tattoos wearing backwards facing hats swinging their purses at one another

MO I forgot to watch last week & naturally they regurgitated the missing episode for me!
I kept nodding off this week , but didn't miss much . Most all the show was about "Knights Templar" during the Crusades period. Interesting for only a few minutes. I think I will start recording the show so I can fast forward through most of it..............MO

I kept nodding off this week , but didn't miss much . Most all the show was about "Knights Templar" during the Crusades period. Interesting for only a few minutes. I think I will start recording the show so I can fast forward through most of it..............MO

That's a very good idea. Between all the false drama & constant recapping of prior event after the commercial break, you'll have about 15 minutes of real content & by fast forwarding through the rest of the crap, you'll be through the show in 5 minutes.

:thumbsup:

My wife and I almost don't know what it's like anymore to watch commercials. DVR built into the DirecTV reciever.

I don't know why the show gets watched...I tried and it was the antithesis of excitement.

Face it, the show will reveal nothing new. If by chance, just a chance some big treasure is actually discovered there, it will be in all the news before the next Oak Island tv episode is ever aired anyway.

They found the same stuff they found five years ago.

I'd rather spend my time on here!

BREAKING NEWS!
They find nothing!

I’ve been watching this show for quite a while now. It’s neat the things they’ve found. My biggest question is after finding the metallic anomaly at around 155 feet down in the H8 hole and all the other things, bone fragments and pottery that was found, why did they just abandon that hole? When they put the big casing in it, why did they not stop it at around 155 feet and at least put a camera down and see if they could see something? That looked so promising and yet they pulled out of it like nothing interesting here, move on.... There was also a video clip of them exploring a tunnel that they found, actually walking around in it, and we’ve never seen that segment yet. I think I saw that last season, so waiting to see what happens with that.

This show in it's self is a mystery to me. Just watch all the people that are involved. Obvious to me that they are not all professional or amature actors. These people are not "acting". there may be some direction for a scene, but there is no written script. Watch what is happening in the background. I am a bit puzzled at why they find something that seems to be important, and don't follow through.
So now they have found a big metal plate that the boring can not go through, and it isn't all that deep in the ground. That shouldn't take long to figure out---unless it is near the end of the season ???????.....................MO

Im about 2 hours away from Oak Island, was just down there a few weeks ago to pick up my new Ram actually. I have some friends who got tickets and are doing some kind of a tour there this summer. Anyone wanna buy a ziplock baggie of Oak Island dirt? lol

Im about 2 hours away from Oak Island, was just down there a few weeks ago to pick up my new Ram actually. I have some friends who got tickets and are doing some kind of a tour there this summer. Anyone wanna buy a ziplock baggie of Oak Island dirt? lol
If it's gold dirt.

Auto Transport Service
Back