• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE END IS NEAR!

Diesel pump at the car and truck pumps use a smaller nozzle than at the big truck pumps. I will have to try it some time when at the pump.

Truck and auto pump handles for Diesel are the same size. I've owned enough Diesels since 1997 to know.

Truck and auto pump handles for Diesel are the same size. I've owned enough Diesels since 1997 to know.
Fueling stations for semi trucks have larger pump nozzles. They aren't interested in taking all day to fill up 300 gallons. We had the large nozzles on the property at work.
Unleaded fuel nozzle: 13/16" (outside diameter for all)
Leaded fuel nozzle : 15/16"
Auto diesel nozzle : 15/16"
hi-flow truck nozzle : 1" up to 1 - 3/16" These can flow 60 gallons per minute, as opposed to the EPA limited 10 gpm at regular gas stations.

EV homers are just that.. dont waste your breath. Theyre convinced by the ‘Science’.… the political type.

:fool:

I can give 2 shits about the science, I rode in a Tesla plaid. That changed my perspective I will keep my 1st Gen Charger, Coronet R/T, and my TRX, but a new Banshee powered Charger will be in the garage with them. I do see them getting driven less and less as I get used to the performance of the EV. The BS talk about no soul is just that, BS. Everyone talks about the lack of noise etc... I just spent close to 10,000$ on dynamat, exhaust, and an OD trans help keep my Charger quieter on long drives.

Fueling stations for semi trucks have larger pump nozzles. They aren't interested in taking all day to fill up 300 gallons. We had the large nozzles on the property at work.
Unleaded fuel nozzle: 13/16" (outside diameter for all)
Leaded fuel nozzle : 15/16"
Auto diesel nozzle : 15/16"
hi-flow truck nozzle : 1" up to 1 - 3/16" These can flow 60 gallons per minute, as opposed to the EPA limited 10 gpm at regular gas stations.

I don't refill at truck stops in the truck lanes, nor does anyone else I know that doesn't drive a big truck. I have refilled at a truck stop with a 34' flatbed behind one of my old Cummins Dodges and had zero problems refilling the truck at the truck line.

The point is it is impossible to put Diesel accidentally in a gasser. Putting gas in a Diesel just shows the person at the pump is a friggin' moron.

I can give 2 shits about the science, I rode in a Tesla plaid. That changed my perspective I will keep my 1st Gen Charger, Coronet R/T, and my TRX, but a new Banshee powered Charger will be in the garage with them. I do see them getting driven less and less as I get used to the performance of the EV. The BS talk about no soul is just that, BS. Everyone talks about the lack of noise etc... I just spent close to 10,000$ on dynamat, exhaust, and an OD trans help keep my Charger quieter on long drives.
So!

I don't refill at truck stops in the truck lanes, nor does anyone else I know that doesn't drive a big truck. I have refilled at a truck stop with a 34' flatbed behind one of my old Cummins Dodges and had zero problems refilling the truck at the truck line.

The point is it is impossible to put Diesel accidentally in a gasser. Putting gas in a Diesel just shows the person at the pump is a friggin' moron.
There must be lots of morons out there as I have seen both done. I have also seen a few that would not fill their diesel tanks at -40 F because it was cold out there. Must not have been too cold to walk back after running out of fuel.
My son fills his Ram in the truck lane occasionally. Says you have to be really careful as it takes no time at all to fill a 24-gallon tank.

The only way EV's will ever work, they would have to find a way to charge the batteries while you drive. This is just woke bullshit. Tree huggers have no idea of the impact of those cars on the environment. Ever see an EV burn? Think Grissom, White, and Chafee. That EV will burn so fast if you get into a major collision you might survive the crash, but, you won't have time scream.

Just imagine what it will look like when the grid goes down. You may be able to use it to keep things in the house powered for a little while. But how you going to get anywhere.
I can store fuel for the truck. I can't store electricity.
Gavin newsom the Czar of california is telling people not to charge their EV's to help avoid rolling blackouts. California wants no gas powered vehicles after 2035, haha, good luck with that. The tech for EV's is not here yet. Chrysler can kiss my ***.

Just imagine what it will look like when the grid goes down. You may be able to use it to keep things in the house powered for a little while. But how you going to get anywhere.
I can store fuel for the truck. I can't store electricity.
If you invented a device that could power your house, and not use the electrical grid, you would be hunted down. If Tesla was alive today, he would be arkancided.

If you want to go Race car to Race car the Ford Cobra 1400 electric drag car runs 8.10s at 170 MPH with 1 MOTOR.
I don't give a **** if an EV can go to warp factor 1. I like the sound, and feel of ICE cars. I'm not going to dump my cars because something is faster. What is it with you EV clowns anyway? You sound like vegans, i don't care what you drive, or eat, don't vilify me, and insult me because I don't believe in what you believe.

Agree!! and they come with a standard cord for a standard outlet. The 220 cost more and you'll be responsible to bring that power to the garage.
I'm sure it was the same sort of issues when the Gasoline powered cars began. No gas stations. Nobody refining petroleum for civilian use. No garages to fix them. No tow trucks etc.... no parts supply. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that municipalities everywhere passed laws and ordinances quickly outlawing the use of horses and oxen within their city limits. To drive people into using the cars. The way it works is you don't get money to build the infrastructure for EV until there is sufficient demand for it. Hence the drive to force us into EV's, to drive up demand and then get the infrastructure built thus making it a fait-accompli.

Last edited:
Gavin newsom the Czar of california is telling people not to charge their EV's to help avoid rolling blackouts. California wants no gas powered vehicles after 2035, haha, good luck with that. The tech for EV's is not here yet. Chrysler can kiss my ***.
Chrysler was actually one of the last car manufacturers to jump on the EV wagon.

I'm sure it was the same sort of issues when the Gasoline powered cars began. No gas stations. Nobody refining petroleum for civilian use. No garages to fix them. No tow trucks etc.... no parts supply. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that municipalities everywhere passed laws and ordinances quickly outlawing the use of horses and oxen within their city limits. To drive people into using the cars. The way it works is you don't get money to build the infrastructure for EV until there is sufficient demand for it. Hence the drive to force us into EV's, to drive up demand and then get the infrastructure built thus making it a fait-accompli.
Where I live (Cloverdale) there were still hitching posts outside stores on the main street into the early 1970s. No laws banning horses but cars still overtook them.

He means so quick to drop ICE. something Posche, Chevy, Ford, etc havent done..
Buick and Cadillac have already stated they will be BEV only. Stellantis will be offering ICE vehicles they just introduced the turbo I6 engine this year. The Charger and Challenger platform is going away after an 18 year run. (Interesting that the B body ran for 17 years) It was fun while it lasted with RWD and big V8s.

All I can say at this point is that the used car market is going to be amazing in the future! My wife and I decided to pull the trigger on a 2022 Challenger. I know 2023 will be the last year for the ICE version, but I am guessing they will have a premium price on them for that very reason. We traded in her 2019 B5 blue Challenger with 19,200 miles on it for the Indigo blue 2022. We are planning to hang on to it for a while. I am old now, so I hope I will just die before the country completely goes down the tubes and I am driving my government issues EV Smart Car and speaking Mandarin.

IMG_2609_small.jpg

Last edited:
On the subject of "Australia" not giving loans for ICE powered cars, it is not "Australia".
It's one small bank in Australia that I've never heard of. Probably trying to make a name for itself. It's from 2025 I think, and it's on loans for new ICE vehicles.
They will still loan you money for a used ICE vehicle.

On the subject of "Australia" not giving loans for ICE powered cars, it is not "Australia".
It's one small bank in Australia that I've never heard of. Probably trying to make a name for itself. It's from 2025 I think, and it's on loans for new ICE vehicles.
They will still loan you money for a used ICE vehicle.
Well how about THAT. An article that only told a small part of a story....in short, they wrote a bullshit article that was misleading and incomplete.
The friggin media....

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back