• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The hair ain't that long but it's about to come off!!

A guy just needs the a small parts service kit and hook that sumbitch to a REAL SHOP VAC

here's one minus the vac.........it's all you

1687399706804.png

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

You gave in to the Man, maaaan. :rofl:
I gave in to me...got tired of dealing with it getting ratted up and it being so hot on my head. Probably won't cut it again until next summer but just do minor trimming to the front top as it starts getting into my eyes.

When I was around 16 some new haircutter device came out. My dad bought one to use on my brother and me. He didn't try it it first on himself. Sadly, I was first on deck. Well dad turned the thing the wrong way or something shaving a two-inch path on the top of my head about down to the scalp. Oly chit was I pissed as he said clam down, it'll grow back. Yeah? Was during the school year dating a new gal. Ended up having to shave it all off looking like I was in the military. My brother said to our pop, "you ain't coming near me with that thing." Early trauma has kept me away from DIY haircuts.

My wife has been cutting my hair for the better part of the last 20 years.

She does her own too except for about once every 6 months when I cut an inch or two off the bottom so we can make sure it's straight.

We really like pocketing that cash we don't spend at the barber or salon.

Luckily, I have a full head of hair as does my old man and both my grandfathers.

I go once a month for a haircut and shave/beard trim. AT A PROPER BARBER.

It's very much like this...

Been going to Tony for 15+ years. He is a consummate professional. He cuts my hair so well, I don't even need to put any product in it (not that I would anyways) for it to look the way I want.

@Joeychgo

Tony is right in yer neck of the woods. And he's a paisan to boot!

Mine is a little longer than yours now. I find it keeps me warm in the winter and keep the sun off me in the summer. It's a bit too long right now. We don't have any humidity here so my situation may be different than yours. It's bad if I'm trying to do anything outside and it's windy. I can't see a damn thing. Laying on your back while working on a car is hard because you're laying on your hair. I also have been cognisant about leaning over an engine bay while the motor is running. That could be bad.

Looking sharp!
Now maybe one less pair of glasses, or do the chick's dig that look?
:lol:
Well, needed to grab my 250's but had another pair of 125's close by so I just shoved them over the ones that were already hanging on my face instead of getting up off of the recliner lol. Generally wear 125's all the time these days.

Well, needed to grab my 250's but had another pair of 125's close by so I just shoved them over the ones that were already hanging on my face instead of getting up off of the recliner lol. Generally wear 125's all the time these days.

I wear 2.25 for normal vision but reading fine print or working on small parts requires more.

I happened to find Dollar Tree (now $1.25 Tree) 2.50 readers that sit on top of my 2.25s perfectly.

If anyone sees me like that I say- "just call me ol' six eyes".

I wear 2.25 for normal vision but reading fine print or working on small parts requires more.

I happened to find Dollar Tree (now $1.25 Tree) 2.50 readers that sit on top of my 2.25s perfectly.

If anyone sees me like that I say- "just call me ol' six eyes".
Last year I rode with a buddy up to his 'country shack' and called another buddy that I grew up with that lives in the same area to meet us.....and when he showed me something I doubled stacked my glasses and he started laughing. When I looked up he was doing the same thing. Another friend of mine does the same does it too. If I'm going to look at something for an extended period the 250's go on but if it's just for something for a minute, they get stacked and do that at the grocery store when a label needs to be read. I wonder when Dollar Tree is going to change their name?

I got a hair cut today at my usual spot. I took another picture of her sign on the building when I was leaving. Some nerdy people have went on her web site and complained. No sense of humor at all. Lol
30C31681-6F05-4ECE-A7B5-A9F5C06735B5.jpeg

If you Cranky didn't cut your hair off please hurry. Almost a 100 replies over a haircut eye glasses etc.:screwy::lol:

If you Cranky didn't cut your hair off please hurry. Almost a 100 replies over a haircut eye glasses etc.:screwy::lol:
I started this thread on Tuesday and got my haircut done early Thursday and it's pretty short now....post #70 lol
It never crossed my mind it would go five pages long!

Auto Transport Service
Back