• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The IGNORE feature.

The older I get the more control I have over my temper....well, to tell the truth, about the only person I get mad at these days is me. :D And since my X became that, my anger issues are gone. Just have to find a better way to let the women that like me know I don't like them. Some if not all just don't know what a cold shoulder means!
Since I turned 60 my attitude has developed a hair trigger LOL...

Since I turned 60 my attitude has developed a hair trigger LOL...
I was hair trigger up until about 60 lol. It slowly went away and it took a BIG turn 6 years ago when 'she' left. I'm just glad she refused to come back when I asked her too lol

The older I get the more control I have over my temper....well, to tell the truth, about the only person I get mad at these days is me. :D And since my X became that, my anger issues are gone. Just have to find a better way to let the women that like me know I don't like them. Some if not all just don't know what a cold shoulder means!
At our age many people are looking for security, it comes in many forms, money, other people to lean on are just two. You're a good person, live with it!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back