• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The latest Mopar parts conquest....post yours too!

nothen' much here paid retail 'but free shipping' on most of it
does plug wires, 2 sets to make 1 good set 180* & 90* combined
DEI socks fro the plug boots $150-ish
& new Ultima battery $300-ish
FBO CEI box & Coil, 12 degree limiter $200-ish
& a Firecore dist. (Summit branded for $194-ish) count ?
HV oil pump bolts & stainless steel freeze plugs (440source, made in USA)
new NGK Platinum 3/4" x 14mm plugs, a bunch of holley gaskets
I bought them all a while back like $1,000+
RoadRunner new parts Firecore Dist. 40 ohm wires HEI style cap 001.JPG

RoadRunner new parts Firecore Dist. 40 ohm wires HEI style cap 004.JPG

RoadRunner new parts Firecore Dist. 40 ohm wires HEI style cap 008.JPG

RoadRunner new parts Firecore Dist. 40 ohm wires HEI style cap 003.JPG

Last edited:
Not directly Mopar related but a cool set up and a great score IMO:
I'd been looking for one reasonably priced and ever since Holley bought Hilborne, they stopped making these and prices have taken off. A buddy said he knew where one was for reasonable money, I said I'll take it sight unseen. When he dropped it off I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was brand new and complete including original set up sheet, instructions and receipt from 2010.
$1100.
But Mopar related, I scored a very nice AG set up for the X at Carlisle. He hadn't even put it out yet. I just happened to know him and started BSing and looking through what wasn't displayed. Tucked in a box, waiting to be found. I'm certain it would have evaporated moments after being put out.

20230729_161734.jpg

I just saw a Dana 60 on here for $3300. I'm starting to feel better about my $1800 purchase.
Thought i saw you at the breakfast joint on Sunday morning (Carlisle) across from Gate No 1

I just traded a 70s newport for a 68 monaco 500, to go towards all kinds of parts and trim I need for my 440 4 speed car.
20230726_162447.jpg
20230727_193712.jpg

Picked up a set of NOS wheel opening moldings for my 74 at Carlisle this year for $250. I was happy with that deal.

Got a couple of 66-69 Bendix disc brake calipers to do my rebuilding thing with, bringing them back to life.

When it comes to brake calipers, it's either feast or famine with me, in finding them, for rebuilding.

Now i came across a pair of 65-72 A body, Kelsey Hayes disc brake, 4 piston calipers, from a Southern California, Craigslist ad.

Something else, for me to tinker around with.

my mopar conquest is a 8 3/4 center suregrip in .355 , and a set of hp 383 ex manifolds !! i am very happy guy !!!!

A small item but hard to find in mint condition. Hood letter M for 66/67 Plymouth. The pins were offset, later ones are parallel.

Auto Transport Service
Back