• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

1711294963438.png

I think it would be fun to say that I have a 500 donkeystrength ( d.s. ) engine in my car!
That's only around 350 horsepower, but it's at least 1,500 llamathrust.

Actually, I just wanted to say llamathrust.

Llamathrust!

Zebraforce isn't bad either.

Carry on...

I swear this is another one of @KernDog “shorts” pictures!

Edit: Ok, why won’t my @———-turn blue? My wife’s always telling me what I’m doing wrong, she’s not on here to tell me my wrong doing.
It's not turning blue, highlighting, linking, because the Dog has a space between Kern and Dog, like this @Kern Dog

I swear this is another one of @KernDog “shorts” pictures!

Edit: Ok, why won’t my @———-turn blue? My wife’s always telling me what I’m doing wrong, she’s not on here to tell me my wrong doing.
If you have never used a member's name before to link, then you must be certain to type it correctly.

Also pays to take it slower when typing out the linked name....you will get options to choose from....

Calling @Dodge... for example below...

1711311200964.png

Select one and go. :thumbsup:

If you have never used a member's name before to link, then you must be certain to type it correctly.

Also pays to take it slower when typing out the linked name....you will get options to choose from....

Calling @Dodge... for example below...

View attachment 1634269

Select one and go. :thumbsup:
This doesn’t make you my wife now, does it?
Thank you.

Auto Transport Service
Back