• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

27BC6DDB-094C-46E6-ABE9-B1FA5A60F58C.jpeg

Very true but who carries a book of matches with them anymore. If you're driving a Mopar with points I'd just put a feeler gauge in the glove box next to the spare ballast resistor.

Heck, who uses points on street nowadays anyways? My fart can neighbor had no idea what a distributor was used for!

3 out of 5 cars I run still have points because I hate being stranded! For the other two, there's a spare ECU in the glove box and the tools to swap it out.

Heck, who uses points on street nowadays anyways? My fart can neighbor had no idea what a distributor was used for!
I still run them in my 66 dual point. As few miles as I drive every year, a set lasts me years.

last time I used points was in the 318 my 'Net came with... the guy at parts store said "points and what??"

3 out of 5 cars I run still have points because I hate being stranded! For the other two, there's a spare ECU in the glove box and the tools to swap it out.
one of mine. I got a box of NOS mopar points and some NOS condensers from Halifaxhops so I should set for life.

I like points because they're bomb proof.
I'm putting a stock 66 net together with some. Can't wait.
*on the flip side, all my cars have electronic lol*

Auto Transport Service
Back