• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

344bce9ae9cb86299a26246c1067cb65198e47dcf96f1731550b00f8af4b0668.jpg

There is a boat launch right next to my moms house in Florida. Last time we were there we were sitting outside, this truck spent 30 minutes getting the boat to the water. They unloaded the boat pulled the truck and trailer away, everyone loaded on boat. You guessed it boat wont start, after running battery down the brains of the crew went to the truck came back with a battery after running that one down you could hear the woman say just get the truck, I want to go home. Then there was some yelling and a few names called when she found out the second battery was the truck battery. They had to hear us laughing and I am thinking that is why no one came to ask us for help.

I'm actually a pretty good trailer backer, but I've seen some people get themselves in some crazy situations...

...including people that have some pretty serious equipment and ought to be able to back it up.
It actually is pretty easy if people would remember to “steer toward trouble “.

That's actually a good idea, you ever watch some of those people?
The best time to watch them is during July 4th holiday!! Axe me how I know :D Man, it was funny and surprised no one got hurt. A guy at work did get hurt backing his trailer but I wasn't there. He fell out of his crew cab 1 ton 4x4 pickup when he opened the door to get a better view of where the trailer was going and just leaned a bit too far and the front wheel rolled over his arm as he sprawled out on the ground. Yeah, there was booze involved....

Auto Transport Service
Back