• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

Things haven't changed!:lol:
One of the many reasons I retired first chance I got. Oddly enough, I'm still friends with another supervisor that I worked for who treated people with respect. Left in 06 and he left in 08 and even though we both thought about going back as contractors a couple of years later, we both said screw it because it wasn't worth the hassle of dealing with the ones still in 'charge'.

36606.jpeg

One of the many reasons I retired first chance I got. Oddly enough, I'm still friends with another supervisor that I worked for who treated people with respect. Left in 06 and he left in 08 and even though we both thought about going back as contractors a couple of years later, we both said screw it because it wasn't worth the hassle of dealing with the ones still in 'charge'.

I'm in a similar boat.

Best boss ever retired in 2015.
New boss fired the three managers on the next level.
3 years later the new boss' minion fired me for absolute BS.
It took them that long trying but I always crossed my t's and dotted my i's.

Old boss and all four of us are still friends.

Place we used to work is a shambles, and we hear about it regularly.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggg

UNSEE

UNSEE

UNSEE!!!!!

yup, worked th the Litho Plant almost 20 years. Our longtme manager that came up thru the ranks retired. They brought in some idiot that didn't know his A from a hole in the ground. Fired one whole crew, then spent the next year firing over BS stuff. Original manager was all about production. The new one could have cared less. I lasted a few more months then got canned over some BS that was always done before.

I don't want to see that garbage anywhere, least of all here.

Ok, not a meme, more like eyewash:

-plymouth-prowler-model-shorts-car-brunette-hotrod.jpg

x39kd.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back