• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

Just scrolled up and see I posted this in the wrong forum, but seeing some of the other posts I guess it’s okay lol.

View attachment 1445743
The only thing worse is Ol' Milwaukee.
puke.JPG

Please don’t kill the thread, punish those that have been bad!
:asskiss::lol:
The problem with the meme threads is they move fast and once it goes for like three or four pages, it can take up a lot of time to check every single post and remove the problem posts so it just goes poof. Just a bit ago a member posted 5 memes and then realized this wasn't the political forum. That person removed them himself and I say thanks to that member. The mods can't be here 24/7 to watch just one huge thread blow up.....so it's nice for y'all and us if the thread starter and participants help police it. It's like one big sand box and when someone messes in it, well, what can I say more than what's been said :)

Back in the '80s, I was driving a tractor trailer parts delevery truck, Ambridge ,Pa was on my route. There was a woman, dressed excatly like that, umbrella and all, pastey white skin, that would walk around town. People called her Elvira, and would cross the street to avoid her.
I wouldn't have done that.....married or not lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back