• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

FB_IMG_1688925276271.jpg

I was putting together a folding table once and the box came with a bunch of parts that had no relation to the job at hand. After a few hours of pulling hair and trying to make stuff make sense I finally called the company. Turned out the parts were for a completely different table. Go figure.

On my first job as a motorcycle mechanic one new guy had an engine apart. He stopped working on it after it was almost finished. He had an extra bolt..... Boss came over and said I have been looking all day for that.(He put it there). Lesson be sure of yourself.
Funny now.

If I have a bolt or two left over after finishing a rebuild, I just figure I put it together more efficiently than the factory did.

The ex wife had an '83 Corolla. The dang air filter had 4 spring clips and a wing nut holding down the lid.
SOMEtimes, the manufacturers seem to go too far with the fasteners.

The ex wife had an '83 Corolla. The dang air filter had 4 spring clips and a wing nut holding down the lid.
SOMEtimes, the manufacturers seem to go too far with the fasteners.

In the motorcycling world of the 70s, wing nuts were a No-No. They were considered unsafe and inappropriate. "Wing nut" was used interchangeably with "idiot" to describe certain individuals.

1689376845857.png

Edited and shortened video clip:

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back