• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

FB_IMG_1696516492025.jpg

We are currently contemplating how to turn the screen porch into a cat friendly, but secure (cat secure that is) area.
It's going to take time as no one really does that

I did that. I used a pet resistant screen from Metro Screen Works. I bought the screen by the linear foot and cut & installed myself. Was very affordable and works well. The quality of nylon screen is so much better than fiberglass screen. My screen room is 12 yrs old now and still strong and tight.

Pet Resistant Insect Screen Mesh Rolls | Metro Screenworks

I'm fairly certain we tried that same screen.

I remember calculating how much we needed and buying two 72"x25 foot rolls for about the listed price in the link.

Didn't last 2 days.

I's heavier than "regular" screen for sure, but our crew made relatively light work of it.

^^^^^
To expand on that....
I was a Union Carpenter for 36 years. All the guys were paid the same wage, "Union Scale". Of course, there were guys that barely did their fair share then there were the guys that produced a LOT, had minimal mistakes, showed up every day, were sober and free of injuries yet we got paid the same as the slackers....
That is one argument against Unions.
One for them is that they usually had excellent benefits that NON union companies didn't offer.

Back to the memes...

01 snow 1.jpg

^^^^^
To expand on that....
I was a Union Carpenter for 36 years. All the guys were paid the same wage, "Union Scale". Of course, there were guys that barely did their fair share then there were the guys that produced a LOT, had minimal mistakes, showed up every day, were sober and free of injuries yet we got paid the same as the slackers....
That is one argument against Unions.
One for them is that they usually had excellent benefits that NON union companies didn't offer.

Back to the memes...

View attachment 1537372
They could at least bank the curves.:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back