• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

Tryin to keep that from happenin.....nip it before things go south
YEP. The reason this thread is "Part Deux" is the first meme thread got derailed with politics. It was bad enough that the whole thing got removed.

It doesn't take much to get the fuse burning and when one of us doesn't see it early on or no one reports it, it can take a lot of time to clean it up so the whole thread goes into the dumpster. And thanks but what you posted wasn't over the line....just wanted to let others know to not take it over the line.

It doesn't take much to get the fuse burning and when one of us doesn't see it early on or no one reports it, it can take a lot of time to clean it up so the whole thread goes into the dumpster. And thanks but what you posted wasn't over the line....just wanted to let others know to not take it over the line.
No problem i get it, didn’t mean to start a **** storm just stating my opinion.

1697670353517.png
1697670677049.png

YEP. The reason this thread is "Part Deux" is the first meme thread got derailed with politics. It was bad enough that the whole thing got removed.

Actually, I'm pretty sure this is the third meme thread after the first two got deleted due to politics.

The second one was called "not a meme..."

This one isn't simple....put on your big brain cap for this one.....

1697761320255.png

Here is one that will confuse the impaired members....

1697783818056.png

I'm going to need closed captioning to understand all of that.

Auto Transport Service
Back