• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

images (1).jpeg

Probably a safety regulation
Famous picture from 2014. It was a set up by a fire crew in Belgium.

"Hey, this past week our funny photo went viral throughout the whole world. Thousands of shares and likes in many different countries! Once and for all: the picture was taken in Belgium, in a small village called Bornem. After a minor intervention, we had some time left near the railway to make this picture. Since there were no trains running at all for a week due to maintenance works, we can state that our joke was a real success! Thanks to our entire team, 2nd sqdn Firefighters Bornem!"

Famous picture from 2014. It was a set up by a fire crew in Belgium.

"Hey, this past week our funny photo went viral throughout the whole world. Thousands of shares and likes in many different countries! Once and for all: the picture was taken in Belgium, in a small village called Bornem. After a minor intervention, we had some time left near the railway to make this picture. Since there were no trains running at all for a week due to maintenance works, we can state that our joke was a real success! Thanks to our entire team, 2nd sqdn Firefighters Bornem!"
Belgian humor. Sure it is.

I try but I do have a hearing loss issue that started as a kid and only got worse with years in construction.
I love different accents but have a hard time grasping every word said. I have to watch TV with closed captioning to follow the dialog.
Me too brother, race cars and rock concerts did me in.

Auto Transport Service
Back