• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

1705147518611.png

Long ago my parents would buy an entire side of beef at once. Some of the packs were steak and my Mom would cook them in the broiler well done. We had no choice but to put ketchup on them to re-lube them up a bit , or we would have choked to death. I grew up hating steak until grilling became more mainstream. There was a lot of packs of liver in that side of Beef as well. Later if we were lucky we had a bottle of Heinz57 which you could argue is ketchup with spices.

MMM (not) Liver, every forkin Sunday with 1/2 a bottle of Heinz! Living in a butcher shop sucked when the crap didn't sell through the week! Who in their right mind eats a cows filter???

MMM (not) Liver, every forkin Sunday with 1/2 a bottle of Heinz! Living in a butcher shop sucked when the crap didn't sell through the week! Who in their right mind eats a cows filter???
I love calves liver and onions. My wife makes me eat your Canadian dish Rappie pie which can only be tolerated with lots of butter and salt.

I really hate to say this, but there is a small bar that we used to eat at after Friday golfing.
They had a great ketchup steak.

Bit like eating Prairie oysters gag !

Auto Transport Service
Back