• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

Young

431237791_431249349252048_1506550621964684990_n.jpg

I imagine boeing is working on something similar.
Only aluminum isn't magnetic, so there is that problem.
Boeing needs to start working on a padded ceiling in their planes.....50 people hospitalised for various injuries this week...

1710268532293.png

At least 50 people injured after Boeing 787 Dreamliner nosedives mid-air​

Chilean based LATAM airlines, carrying 272 passengers, was travelling from Sydney to Auckland​

Chile has confirmed it is leading the investigation into how 50 people were injured on LATAM flight LA800 to Auckland on Monday.

People on board flight LA800 travelling from Sydney were thrown out of their seats and into the ceiling after the plane experienced a "sudden drop".
LATAM Airlines Group said the plane had a "technical problem during the flight which caused a strong movement believed to be a sudden drop".

In a statement on Tuesday, New Zealand's transport safety body - the Transport Accident Investigation Commission (TAIC) - said the Chilean accident investigation authority - the Dirección General de Aeronáutica Civil (DGAC) - was responsible for investigating what happened because it occurred in international airspace.
The agency has already opened an investigation.

However, it added the TAIC will be assisting in the investigation.

"TAIC is in the process of gathering evidence relevant to the inquiry, including seizing the cockpit voice and flight data recorders," the statement said.

Aviation expert Irene King told AM the lack of detail about what occurred was "very unusual".
At least 50 people injured after Boeing 787 Dreamliner nosedives mid-air

I always kept my seat belt on when flying. A 300iber with cheese landing on someone could really hurt..... both of them.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back