• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meme not a Meme Thread Part DEUX

Friggin hilarious show
I saw that it was on this morning, so I had to watch it for S&G. :rofl:

Clancy Brown aka Captain Hadley in Shawshank plays the part of Mr Krabs. Awesome choice of voice.

Mr Krabs violin.gif

Our boy was 9 when I started dating his mom.
He watched Sponge Bob and got me hooked.

I found a Sponge Bob music CD at a thrift store and bought it.
It has a Pantera song.

WTF?

I will raise my mug with no shame.
Used to watch Sponge Bob with the grandkids , Funny as hell.
Plankton at the chum bucket cafe,lol.

A lot of people here still go on about watching the Little Rascals.... :poke:

View attachment 1627276

@biomedtechguy :lol:
Yeah..
I appreciate that.
I had fun with my purple Mohawk for a few years at Cruisin the Coast, the idea being first and foremost to make my appearance into that of someone obviously on vacation.
It started, with tremendous success I have to emphasize, on my very first time I took my beautiful Roadrunner to Cruisin the Coast the first time.
Not having had any vacation, at all, for over 5 years, and always having been a fan of CtC, I had to take my paid vacation time off from the biomedical repair company I was working for, and I had my Roadrunner for several months, long enough to get the worst problems it had when I bought it taken care of.
The owner, a former Marine and way "old school" regarding appearance, used to give me grief for having long hair...I mean he really gave me **** about it, but I was a stellar employee and his #1 tech, soon to be the only tech.
Anyway, I made a last minute decision to get a Mohawk, to remind myself every time I saw myself in the mirror or a picture, that I was on vacation, because my boss would have gone APESHIT if I had shown up to work with a Mohawk!
Not only did that launch me, my mind, into vacation mode right away, but it was the first time I had spent the whole week in Mississippi, in the travel trailer, with my Joy-and-Happiness inducing Roadrunner.
I had a nice spot in the State Park, ON THE COAST, and no wife or anyone else staying with me, which meant get up and do whatever I wanted to do at the best car event on earth, with what is probably the best car I could have possibly ever had, because it was just right for me.
The Mohawk was popular with others there too.
I had all my hair cut off, almost shaved head, to go back to work. That was good the following years too, as it took off all the purple that I added to my Mohawk from the second year on.
The concept was to make my Mohawk resemble the Roadrunner's purple head feathers, and to boost the Fun Factor.
I told my best friend and Mopar brother, some time that Friday, after my wife showed up the previous afternoon and began ******* up my good time with her crazier than usual insecurities that have happened before when I'm around a lot of friends, "I may have had the best 3 days of Cruisin the Coast that I may ever have"...and unfortunately, that's probably true.
Even though I had so many things done in the years that followed to my car that made it perform so well (when it wasn't giving me trouble) and more comfortable, more to show off, etc, every year that followed I never had much if any of those days to myself, and that freedom was a big part of why I enjoyed those first few days so much. Not every day or every thing she wanted to do was a problem, or I would have been a bigger fool than it turned out that I was, but it was just an experience that I haven't had since. The closest I've come to those first 3 days at Cruisin the Coast was the trip I took to Tennessee for the Moparty Picnic. I trailered my baby up there, but once I got to the hotel, I drove my Roadrunner everywhere. The guys and gals who organized the event are HARDCORE Mopar people, they loved my Roadrunner, and were so full of hospitality.
Yep, two truly outstanding bright points of blazing bright, heartwarming and thrilling good times in the last 9 years of my life with my Roadrunner.
I'm sorry for the long post, but I still grieve the forced sale of my Roadrunner, and telling this story brought back some of the joy I felt doing those events with my purple Mohawk, and without me having the anger and sorrow that usually comes with the joy, knowing my beautiful Roadrunner is gone.
So, thanks for letting me gush.

Yeah..
I appreciate that.
I had fun with my purple Mohawk for a few years at Cruisin the Coast, the idea being first and foremost to make my appearance into that of someone obviously on vacation.
It started, with tremendous success I have to emphasize, on my very first time I took my beautiful Roadrunner to Cruisin the Coast the first time.
Not having had any vacation, at all, for over 5 years, and always having been a fan of CtC, I had to take my paid vacation time off from the biomedical repair company I was working for, and I had my Roadrunner for several months, long enough to get the worst problems it had when I bought it taken care of.
The owner, a former Marine and way "old school" regarding appearance, used to give me grief for having long hair...I mean he really gave me **** about it, but I was a stellar employee and his #1 tech, soon to be the only tech.
Anyway, I made a last minute decision to get a Mohawk, to remind myself every time I saw myself in the mirror or a picture, that I was on vacation, because my boss would have gone APESHIT if I had shown up to work with a Mohawk!
Not only did that launch me, my mind, into vacation mode right away, but it was the first time I had spent the whole week in Mississippi, in the travel trailer, with my Joy-and-Happiness inducing Roadrunner.
I had a nice spot in the State Park, ON THE COAST, and no wife or anyone else staying with me, which meant get up and do whatever I wanted to do at the best car event on earth, with what is probably the best car I could have possibly ever had, because it was just right for me.
The Mohawk was popular with others there too.
I had all my hair cut off, almost shaved head, to go back to work. That was good the following years too, as it took off all the purple that I added to my Mohawk from the second year on.
The concept was to make my Mohawk resemble the Roadrunner's purple head feathers, and to boost the Fun Factor.
I told my best friend and Mopar brother, some time that Friday, after my wife showed up the previous afternoon and began ******* up my good time with her crazier than usual insecurities that have happened before when I'm around a lot of friends, "I may have had the best 3 days of Cruisin the Coast that I may ever have"...and unfortunately, that's probably true.
Even though I had so many things done in the years that followed to my car that made it perform so well (when it wasn't giving me trouble) and more comfortable, more to show off, etc, every year that followed I never had much if any of those days to myself, and that freedom was a big part of why I enjoyed those first few days so much. Not every day or every thing she wanted to do was a problem, or I would have been a bigger fool than it turned out that I was, but it was just an experience that I haven't had since. The closest I've come to those first 3 days at Cruisin the Coast was the trip I took to Tennessee for the Moparty Picnic. I trailered my baby up there, but once I got to the hotel, I drove my Roadrunner everywhere. The guys and gals who organized the event are HARDCORE Mopar people, they loved my Roadrunner, and were so full of hospitality.
Yep, two truly outstanding bright points of blazing bright, heartwarming and thrilling good times in the last 9 years of my life with my Roadrunner.
I'm sorry for the long post, but I still grieve the forced sale of my Roadrunner, and telling this story brought back some of the joy I felt doing those events with my purple Mohawk, and without me having the anger and sorrow that usually comes with the joy, knowing my beautiful Roadrunner is gone.
So, thanks for letting me gush.
There are some hints of sadness in this.
I don't understand why people stay with a spouse that doesn't support them and let them be who they are. If you were a social guy and car fan when you met, why should she have a problem with that after you're together?
On another note.....

1710399728036.png

Last edited:
A Creole tomato or 2 or 3 and salt is a GREAT meal! Put it sliced on toast w/mayo too!
MUST be Creole tomato though!

Auto Transport Service
Back