• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The not a meme meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
322970296_937172634315313_3450191124614406096_n.jpg

Why? Lotta folks take the time to find & re-post Memes in hopes of amusing other members & yet Mods feel the need to delete stuff constantly....
I haven't bothered to post a single actual Meme since the last purge... And I won't waste my time posting Memes to this website again..

I'm starting to see now why on a lot of other sites I have visited over the years, that the Moderators don't bother commenting anywhere, and they don't bother explaining or answering to members requests as to why posts or threads have been deleted.

I never wanted to be one of those guys.

I'm starting to see now why on a lot of other sites I have visited over the years, that the Moderators don't bother commenting anywhere, and they don't bother explaining or answering to members requests as to why posts or threads have been deleted.

I never wanted to be one of those guys.
Look most of us appreciate your efforts.. It just seems these Meme threads have always been treated with a heavier hand than necessary.. Many have been deleted.. I haven't seen anything posted that was particularly offensive or overly political.... Last purge about 180 of my memes were deleted... Memes that I know for a fact I had already filtered before posting them cause I know stuff that's "questionable" will get someone's panties all in a bunch... I've watched this thread recently & there hasn't been anything I saw that rates deleting... Yet here comes the "This Thread Needs An Enema" Meme.... If it's a joke it's a poor selection considering the history of Meme threads... If it's not a joke then it's just over bearing & heavy handed IMO....

@kiwigtx it makes you feel better, you’re one of the best moderator IMO. You keep order without being too overbearing. I’ve made comments to you that other mods would probably ban me from their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back