• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The not a meme meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1673650292172.jpeg

Sharing a truth...

As a Vermonter I must uphold the dictum that " You can't get there from here", for the simple reason that once you arrive "there" it perforce becomes "here". This may indeed be a hallmark of Existentialist thought. For, each person is the center of his Universe, and every spot upon which he stands is "here". Ergo, and ineluctably, one cannot get "here" from "here".

.....That is all.

Sharing a truth...

As a Vermonter I must uphold the dictum that " You can't get there from here", for the simple reason that once you arrive "there" it perforce becomes "here". This may indeed be a hallmark of Existentialist thought. For, each person is the center of his Universe, and every spot upon which he stands is "here". Ergo, and ineluctably, one cannot get "here" from "here".

.....That is all.
Stop it! You're hurting my brain!

Sharing a truth...

.....That is all.
WT...... Is that from the "Newhart Show", the series where he owns a INN??? Any way, what @Dave6T4 said!!!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back