• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The not a meme meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
X 500.jpg

Real nice folks,

I logged in to read up on my electrical issue and I have now spent two hours harvesting memes instead :)

Hey, people....
PLEASE keep politics out of this thread. These meme threads keep getting dumped for the SAME reason every time. Someone posts something about a political figure or issue, then another member adds to that and it just snowballs from there.
I have done it. I am not pretending to be innocent. I have been warned against it and even threatened with actions for doing it.
There is a thread in the Political forum for memes with a political theme.

Hey, people....
PLEASE keep politics out of this thread. These meme threads keep getting dumped for the SAME reason every time. Someone posts something about a political figure or issue, then another member adds to that and it just snowballs from there.
I have done it. I am not pretending to be innocent. I have been warned against it and even threatened with actions for doing it.
There is a thread in the Political forum for memes with a political theme.
Well said! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back