• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The passing of my wife Gloria, and an unintended pun

My condolences and my heart bleeds for all of you!! God speed....

sorry for your loss, Im going on 7 years and still miss my wife. :praying:

Praying for you and your family.

My wife Gloria passed Tuesday morning. She has had health issues for a long time, and was at home with hospice care.
Wednesday, Our adult children and I met with the mortuary to make funeral arrangements.
On the way home the mortuary called reminding me that they need payment 48 hours before the funeral.
I blurted out, "what do they think we're going to do, leave Gloria there and ghost them". The kids started laughing uncontrollably!
Then I realized the pun. It was nice to hear the kids laugh at such a hard time in their lives.
As an oldie married 50yrs I understand your pain. Celebrate her life & the ”good times” you shared. Give the kids a hug for me. God Bless

Thank you everyone.
Several times when Gloria was ill, I showed her all the support and prayers from the people here.
Just a coincidence, there is a car show at the cemetery this Sunday.

Condolences to you & family. Laugh at the fun memories that you all have. God Bless.

As they say laughter is the best medicine. May she live on in memories.

God bless you and your family. Know that your wife is at peace, and most likely looking down laughing at the rest of you!

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like the caller from the facility and probably the owners too need some kindness and etiquette lessons.

Thank you everyone.
Several times when Gloria was ill, I showed her all the support and prayers from the people here.
Just a coincidence, there is a car show at the cemetery this Sunday.
Sorry to learn of this. Times like this are hard....You are sad for the loss but grateful that her pain is over. I've been there with ailing family members. Such a mix of feelings go through you and the emotions are all over the place.
Good luck to you and your family.

I missed this yesterday, wasn't on FBBO at all...

I'm so so sorry to hear of the wife's passing
you have my deepest & heartfelt sympathies
to you & your family or friends

:praying: RIP Gloria

sorry for your loss ,Ive been with mine for 50 +

Auto Transport Service
Back