• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Rainbow bridge . . .

For Belle too
Dog go to heaven they'll still talk about you.jpg

Had unexpected visitors as my daughter and my (2) granddaughters showed up Thursday night for a visit - they're selling their house in VA and the showings were non stop, so she thought it would better to just get out and visit grandpa . . . and avoid the chaos and confusion . . .

My granddaughter and my Great Dane . . . so cute . . .

View attachment 1274809

Sorry to inform everyone that my best buddy, my 12 1/2 year old Great Dane (Titus) has crossed the rainbow bridge Friday Morning . . .

The picture above is the last picture that was taken of my little buddy . . .

It was both a curse and a blessing that my daughter was there . . . but it all happened early Friday morning. How I was able to pick up my 125 pound sick dog, and get him in the truck, to get him to the vet - is beyond me - but God gives us the "strength" we need when we need it . . . Having her and the grandkids there helped occupy my head, but I feel bad that she had to be there for this sad event.

They left and went back home Saturday . . . and the house is so empty, quiet, and lonely . . . Need some time to get my head back together and grieve the loss of my best friend.

Putting a lot of attention, and energy into my my shop building . . . to "try" and keep my mind off my broken and empty heart . . .

He's buried out back, right next to my Lab "Belle" who I also lost at this same house.

Love you little buddy . . . You will never be forgotten . . . You provided my 12 1/2 years of unforgettable memories and companionship . . . and you're no longer in any pain . . . I'll see you again - someday . . .

Sad days . . .
so so sorry to hear that,
that's pretty damn good for a Dane

RIP Titus, you will be dearly missed

Dog last will & testament.jpg

Sorry, I know how you feel. I've gone down this road alot it's hard. My daughter still holds the box with Bones ashes from time to time. We all hope we can have our dogs in heaven. He was a great looking dog. Wish you the best.

So sorry to hear about this. I had to put down my little pipsqueak cat Zoe after Christmas. It broke my heart as she was such a loving and funny part of the family.

Know this: For Titus to live even beyond 10 years was an accomplishment, so he led a good, long life. And most importantly, he had the love of family in his life. You did good for him, and he loved you for it.

Aw, man.

Hang in there.

Had unexpected visitors as my daughter and my (2) granddaughters showed up Thursday night for a visit - they're selling their house in VA and the showings were non stop, so she thought it would better to just get out and visit grandpa . . . and avoid the chaos and confusion . . .

My granddaughter and my Great Dane . . . so cute . . .

View attachment 1274809

Sorry to inform everyone that my best buddy, my 12 1/2 year old Great Dane (Titus) has crossed the rainbow bridge Friday Morning . . .

The picture above is the last picture that was taken of my little buddy . . .

It was both a curse and a blessing that my daughter was there . . . but it all happened early Friday morning. How I was able to pick up my 125 pound sick dog, and get him in the truck, to get him to the vet - is beyond me - but God gives us the "strength" we need when we need it . . . Having her and the grandkids there helped occupy my head, but I feel bad that she had to be there for this sad event.

They left and went back home Saturday . . . and the house is so empty, quiet, and lonely . . . Need some time to get my head back together and grieve the loss of my best friend.

Putting a lot of attention, and energy into my my shop building . . . to "try" and keep my mind off my broken and empty heart . . .

He's buried out back, right next to my Lab "Belle" who I also lost at this same house.

Love you little buddy . . . You will never be forgotten . . . You provided my 12 1/2 years of unforgettable memories and companionship . . . and you're no longer in any pain . . . I'll see you again - someday . . .

Sad days . . .

I understand your pain and loss. we had to let Riley go two years ago. He was 16 years old and in a lot of pain. His ashes are in an urn on my wifes side of the bed, right where he slept for those 16 years. Your pain will turn into wonderful memories over time. You are in my prayers.

So sorry to hear. We just had to put down our Leonberger after 10years. We do cry as pet lovers. Nature can be cruel. We live 70+ years and our loved pets only about 10-15 years. But what a 10-15 year run it is. I totally agree with the statement above. When the time comes then we are able to give that love to the next one that comes along.

Hate when that happens. And then, we go looking for a replacement; knowing it’ll happen all over again.

Sorry about your loss. It always hardest when you have to make that choice for them due to health or when it's just their time. It's never easy either way.

Aww man, I am very sorry to hear of your beloved dog's passing :(

I have 2 older dogs now, one is 13 and the other is 12. I know that this day is in my future also....and just the thought sucks and get my eyes watery. They are doing their best to impart their wisdom in the 16 week old puppy. She has the best teachers.

R.I.P. Titus , say hi for me to Mac, BooBoo, Sally, Mushu, and Schatze.

Been through 5 dogs, some better then others but every single one of them leaves a hole. It's all the missing small things afterwards like them sending you off in the mornings, welcoming you home, keeping you company while you work, laying by your side when you're not well, going to town with you or just being a companion 100% of the time... That's a lot of holes in a days time to get over. It sucks and I feel for you.

Hate when that happens. And then, we go looking for a replacement; knowing it’ll happen all over again.

Never a replacement . . . That can never be done. Just the next one to get my love and return their love in return . . .

You can't replace all those memories . . . And there will be a next one in my life. When I have time to grieve this loss . . . Sure missing him now. I feel so empty . . .

Condolences sir, I have never been able to get another after my Australian shepherd hobbled across the yard on 3 legs after my neighbor shot her. She died at my feet trying to get home.

Sorry for the loss of your dear friend. He was a very big and handsome boy, he should be easy to spot when you get to the other side.

Auto Transport Service
Back