• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The STRANGEST thing you ever found inside a used car??

I do not follow NASCAR that much, but when Dale SR passed my roommate at the time, was a big Dale SR fan.
I remember him commenting on how Dale JR, ended up having a EVIL step mom, that forced him to leave team and change his number.
That really sucks, for the kid.(I dont know all the details but he is DALE JR, and in the same profession as his father, I would think he would be better equipped to run things then the girl that married his father)
She was and still is evil, she made the grab for the company, and made life hard for Jr. and his sister, sad when families do that to each other

Again, I dont follow NASCAR, but from the "old school" no non sense type of reputation Dale SR seamed to have, I dont think he would approve, one bit.

What I always thought was funny, is she is married to him, till death do them part, unfortunately he's dead, she is no longer married to him.
Dale JR will be his son no matter what, and he will ALWAYS be father to his kids!!!!!
Just my thoughts!!!
(I had an evil step mom, LOL)

Auto Transport Service
Back