• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The way I want it

toolmanmike

Henchman #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
A conversation with one of my A body buddies who went to a funeral celebration today, and my response below. Remember that guys! Thanks!

upload_2021-8-28_21-32-53.png

How we did our Daughter's Memorial. Almost 300 people and an open bar. Thankfully someone paid the 4k+ tab for us on their way out the door....

Last edited:
I told my wife I want to be cremated, she made an appointment for me Monday.
Honestly if they have anything for me, I want it on a Friday or Monday, that way if anyone shows up they get a day off on me!!!

How we did our Daughter's Memorial. Almost 300 people and an open bar. Thankfully someone paid the 4k+ tab for us on their way out the door....
I told Cindy (above) I have 100+ bottles of bourbon, rye, and single malt. I hope she likes bourbon! LOL She's on it.

I told my wife I want to be cremated, she made an appointment for me Monday.
Honestly if they have anything for me, I want it on a Friday or Monday, that way if anyone shows up they get a day off on me!!!
My step dad wanted that. We had a nice celebration just like he would have wanted.

I'd like plenty of pictures to help tell the story.

Pedal down, slide her sideways in the driveway,
and when the dust clears, damn that was fun.
But hard on the equipment.
Your friend had character, and character breeds
friendship and trust. I didn't know him, but I
raise a glass.

I've grown quite proficient at not going, by necessity....
in the end, after the nuclear holocaust, it'll just be me and the cockroaches standing...

A guy I knew was a hard core Mopar Guy. Died of cancer . Last request "Don't take me to the grave in no Cadillac."
So his last ride was in the bed of his 'ol Dodge pickup.

I've grown quite proficient at not going, by necessity....
in the end, after the nuclear holocaust, it'll just be me and the cockroaches standing.

...and you'll have plenty of Twinkies to live on.

I told my wife to find a good excavating guy, because I'm getting buried in the Coronet. When I get home I want to take Jesus for a ride. I know He's a Mopar guy because the Bible says He drove the money changers from the temple in a fury.

A dear friend, who had cancer, met with the funeral home director. The friend, sitting there with his wife, proceeded to go through the arrangements of his wake. He told the director that he wanted to be sitting in a chair, his leg crossed over the other and his arms on the chairs armrests. His one hand would be elevated at the elbow and a glass would be gripped by his fingers. He wanted to be able to toast with his guests. He is a Marine. The funeral director took a moment and then looked at him and said, unfortunately, that he was not ready for that.
It was a huge affair anyway and that Marine was brought to his final resting place, at a National cemetery, in a cart pulled by a motorcycle. We stay in contact with his family.

Been there.......

A conversation with one of my A body buddies who went to a funeral celebration today, and my response below. Remember that guys! Thanks!

View attachment 1159895
My first funeral I went to in my wife's family was a blow out. I looked at my wife and said, what the hell are they doing, her answer, celebrating his life the way he wanted it. I'll never forget it!! I thought at first it was the most sacrilegious thing I had ever seen. I will say after a few minutes I got it and the site of happy tears was a site to behold.

I told my wife to find a good excavating guy, because I'm getting buried in the Coronet. When I get home I want to take Jesus for a ride. I know He's a Mopar guy because the Bible says He drove the money changers from the temple in a fury.
:thumbsup::lol::rofl::rofl:

Customer of mine had fireworks and was buried on his retirement property.

I want to go to Arlington to be buried this way Ill be with my friends

Auto Transport Service
Back