• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 'what if' thread......

So what if rats taste like chicken......would you still eat one?

View attachment 1453758
Weeeel, if they tasted like chicken, why not? :D In some countries, rats are part of the menu.
I dunno, "Mr. 29k+ Posts" - would they?
(Come to think of it, Cranky is right there with you....) :rolleyes:
If I deleted all of my conversations, it would probably free up a good chunk of space on the site.....and figure a good percentage of them were posting with Steve from Staten Island lol. You have no idea how much 'mail' we get on here from the membership and probably explains the reason why none of the mods at Moparts ever replied to any. Can only imagine how much they got with the way they moderated but we, or at least I....try to explain things when a question is sent. Pretty sure that Mike and Roger does too.

What if that Chinese lantern would have landed on that pool cover and it was still my house, instead of the family that bought it. Would it be more or less sad. This is pretty sad..........
1682167541187.jpeg

IMG_5308.jpg
IMG_6404.jpg
IMG_4518.jpg

Weeeel, if they tasted like chicken, why not? :D In some countries, rats are part of the menu.

If I deleted all of my conversations, it would probably free up a good chunk of space on the site.....and figure a good percentage of them were posting with Steve from Staten Island lol. You have no idea how much 'mail' we get on here from the membership and probably explains the reason why none of the mods at Moparts ever replied to any. Can only imagine how much they got with the way they moderated but we, or at least I....try to explain things when a question is sent. Pretty sure that Mike and Roger does too.
I was playing about y'alls' post totals (but remember, I didn't bring it up to begin with :)).

Oof, you had to mention that guy, did ya? What a forum wrecker he was....

Last edited:
What if Mom and Dad were still alive and I could go over for some coffee and chocolate chip cookies. What if.

I'm still trying to figure out if this is a "so what" or a "what if" topic?

What if Joey did away with the post counter........would members just stop posting? :poke:
I don't know too many people that had their swimming pool burn down! This from a former fire fighter!
There's a cemetery across the street from our neighborhood and they were celebrating a loved one with all these Chinese lanterns and even though it was about a 1/4 mile away, crap happens. The owner went over to the cemetery and found the people and a trash can with all the wrappers that they came in, but the insurance company said it wasn't worth trying to beat them out off the money and are covering the 35 thousand dollars damage. It warped the siding on the back of the house also.

There's a cemetery across the street from our neighborhood and they were celebrating a loved one with all these Chinese lanterns and even though it was about a 1/4 mile away, crap happens. The owner went over to the cemetery and found the people and a trash can with all the wrappers that they came in, but the insurance company said it wasn't worth trying to beat them out off the money and are covering the 35 thousand dollars damage. It warped the siding on the back of the house also.
And they will most likely have a higher home owners premium on renewal because of it.....

Auto Transport Service
Back