• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 'what if' thread......

Doesn't even look like they used the pool. The water is green, and the burn marks go down the steps which should have been under water.
Looks like it wasn't in use for some time and was covered. Took me a bit to see that.....it was the cover that was caught on fire from the dang Chinese lanterns. Another great idea from China.

Doesn't even look like they used the pool. The water is green, and the burn marks go down the steps which should have been under water.
He didn't even want to buy the house, it was to much work for him, his wife wanted it, real bad and she won.

Pretty sure that Mike and Roger does too.
tenor.gif

I have 55 pages of saved conversations......and I lost another 40+ pages during the latest round of site upgrades. :lol:

I have two conversations that have continued for over 4 years now.... more than 2,000 pages between them. :p

View attachment 1454035 Would we be referred to as "the land down under" ?
The world map only looks the way it does because a Greek drew the first maps........what if he was wrong...????

a4ugvipxivd11.jpg

It all makes sense now....the heavy stuff falls to the bottom. :lol:

View attachment 1454171

I have 55 pages of saved conversations......and I lost another 40+ pages during the latest round of site upgrades. :lol:

I have two conversations that have continued for over 4 years now.... more than 2,000 pages between them. :p
It's too bad that one of the upgrades took away the button that used to be in the messages that let you archive and download your conversations.

View attachment 1454171

21 here. 90 on FABO. It's time to clean house.

Auto Transport Service
Back