• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The world has lost its mind

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:16 PM
Reaction score
I was reviewing a set of plans today and could not believe what I was reading. Jesus Christ. The third figure is half male and half female. WTF

F1BCDF5A-FE67-4FD1-BA80-F0C884331F74.jpeg

B1286057-0F98-487E-A76A-32668D8B6329.jpeg

which just leads to more questions...... penis with tits? or no penis/no tits? one nut with one tit? I suppose they have words to describe each one

the picture depicts the one nut / one tit variety ...... the others will be offended :fool:

Even people who are half and half need to pee. Better to tell them where to go than let them guess.

There is a biker bar here with the restroom doors labeled "Dicks" and "No Dicks". If you think about it, it's the perfect solution.

It's a sick world out there 'in some parts' today
regular people are putting up with, way too much of this ****

it's more, woke BS

I call em' as I see em'

if you don't know what bathroom you belong in/using (?) rhetorical)
you have 'far more' serious problems

I will never understand. They make a choice and we have to change all of our beliefs so they don’t get their feelings hurt.

While I kind of see the bathroom labeling as a bit silly, I also think I understand the problem from their point of view. Not all transgender individuals are "passable" and even if this individual tries to use a washroom that they identify as...male/female...the ignorance and bigotry of people will likely cause an incident. So having a gender neutral bathroom is fine with me...anyone regardless can use it....done.

If you don't agree with LGBTA+ individuals thats fine, just ignore them and live your life and let them live theirs, your lives and lifestyle will probably never cross and your life will not change an iota. And if a bathroom sign somehow offends you and causes you to fly into a rage then I think it's YOU who are mentally handicapped.

Threads like this don't help anyone and only promote and amplify ignorance, bigotry and hate!

Your confusion of what gender you are should not be imposed on me. If a guy goes in the bathroom while my daughter is using it there will be a problem I promise you that. You are entitled to your beliefs and so am I.

While I kind of see the bathroom labeling as a bit silly, I also think I understand the problem from their point of view. Not all transgender individuals are "passable" and even if this individual tries to use a washroom that they identify as...male/female...the ignorance and bigotry of people will likely cause an incident. So having a gender neutral bathroom is fine with me...anyone regardless can use it....done.

If you don't agree with LGBTA+ individuals thats fine, just ignore them and live your life and let them live theirs, your lives and lifestyle will probably never cross and your life will not change an iota. And if a bathroom sign somehow offends you and causes you to fly into a rage then I think it's YOU who are mentally handicapped.

Threads like this don't help anyone and only promote and amplify ignorance, bigotry and hate!
The problem is the alphabet people think they are their own race, and are entitled to special treatment. And if you don’t believe their way, they’ll label you.

I don’t give a **** what you do to yourself, it’s when you hate me for my views when I have an issue. Maybe you should read the constitution and the Bible, you might think a little different. Oh wait, you’re Canadian, you don’t have the same beliefs as our American forefathers. Let me give you a brief history lesson, this country was founded by a bunch of different countries and beliefs, so we can “ALL BE EQUAL”

The problem is the alphabet people think they are their own race, and are entitled to special treatment. And if you don’t believe their way, they’ll label you.

I don’t give a **** what you do to yourself, it’s when you hate me for my views when I have an issue. Maybe you should read the constitution and the Bible, you might think a little different. Oh wait, you’re Canadian, you don’t have the same beliefs as our American forefathers. Let me give you a brief history lesson, this country was founded by a bunch of different countries and beliefs, so we can “ALL BE EQUAL”

The hypocrisy of this comment is astounding... :rofl:

All your comments and beliefs can be put into better context and easier to see how wrong they are if you take any reference to LGBTQ+ people and change it to "black people"....they read a whole lot differently now don't they. It's the same old ignorance, bigotry and hate with just a new target!

All your comments and beliefs can be put into better context and easier to see how wrong they are if you take any reference to LGBTQ+ people and change it to "black people"....they read a whole lot differently now don't they. It's the same old ignorance, bigotry and hate with just a new target!
So you think black people as the same as transtesticles?....Trying to prove a point and tripping over your own flawed logic, typically libtard thinking. I swear you people don't have enough brain cells to make a headache.

Auto Transport Service
Back