• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There are truly good people left in this world who are willing to help a perfect stranger

Mstudley265

Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
I would like to take the time to thank everyone who has taken their time to help me with my project. I have had people very giving of their time and knowledge and recently I met a gentleman who contacted me on this site who went above and beyond.
His name is Don he goes by Hemidon1 he set me up with just about everything I needed for my car and then some at a mind blowing price. In the northeast parts are very hard to find and after talking with Don he not only educated me he set me up to succeed with the parts he sent. I guess this is a long winded way to say thank you to Don and everyone else on this site I will be posting pics asap . Take care all

Lots of really good folks on this forum. I've met several and each has been a pleasure to deal with.

Auto Transport Service
Back