• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Things you don't want to see at a car show....

GTX.JCW

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:12 AM
Reaction score
The average rainfall in San Diego for July is less than .2 inches, over the last 50 or so years...

Yesterday, July 18.. The rain totals were .5 to 1.5" around the county and about 1+ where our show was!!!!

Jeff
Soggy & wet MOPAR owner!

Oh Yeah, found another leak!!!!

IMG_0801.jpg

So, you got rain. you need it, otherwise you'd take the North's water and dump in the ocean! What are you bitchin about?

California really needed that rain! what are the odds of this happening in July, and at a car show to boot

I just love your comments. You're such a positive guy...
So, you got rain. you need it, otherwise you'd take the North's water and dump in the ocean! What are you bitchin about?

Mother nature is a real beache' for sure sometimes, she will ruin the best of plans...LOL

yeah that sucks, for show attendee's, all the polished paintjobs & chrome etc.

Albeit bad for a car show, it's good for Cali & the SoCal people...

I hope all was OK afterwards...

WOW, I'll take rain over that anyday!

Cool, but like said before Im sure it was needed. Ive been to several shows where we got more rain than that, but I live in south Florida. Typical summer day.
I know what you mean about all the work being ruined. Once you get it home after driving muddy streets, its even worse.

I was going to go to that show in San Diego - then the rain popped up. A rare occurrence indeed. The wife and I were so excited it was raining we just went driving around in it. It was like manna from heaven. Raining again this afternoon. Mot much but hey we'll take what we can get - every drop......

They need the rain over the Coarse of a few months or year, the ground is dried ou like a rock, and when they get a drenching rain, it just creates flooding

No real complaint about getting the rain, just the timing!! Sunday was beautiful until about 3PM and it started again. That timing would have worked better...

The folks in our back country hills got over 4" for the 2 days. Flooding all over that area and it was a mess!

Jeff

Auto Transport Service
Back