• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Third gen interior in Cordoba?

monaco75

Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score
I have a friend that has some buckets out of a few third gen chargers. Are they a direct bolt in, in a '77 Cordoba? Currently has a split 60/40 bench.

Also, are the rear seats the same? The third gen buckets will need new covers. Wondering if I can get the same style covers for the rear to fit the Cordobas rear seat.

You will need the 75~78 bbody bucket seat tracks which will bolt on the earlier buckets. If I remember correctly, the upper seat backs are the same but the bottoms are narrower

I'm wondering if I can do a little fab work on my 60/40 bench. Maybe cut the middle off of the driver side, and modilfy it to fit the bucket seat. Its power, and I'd like to keep that. I have the seat tracks for a passenger seat, but not the drivers seat.

I modified my drivers seat (60/40 bench) to accept a B&M Megashifter. I would love to convert the whole front to 2 buckets and a floor console. Keep me posted if you install the 3rd gen seats!

Auto Transport Service
Back