• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This changes things...

I'd lay money that you have a Satellite Sebring hard top (REH23) that has had a Roar Runner (RM21) hood, driver's door, and rallye cluster swapped in.

If the tile matches the dash, and the body VIN locations (the radiator core support, and the cowl), for the RH23 car, you're good.

If the dash from the RR has been swapped in, you can still, logically be OK, and it could be rectified as easy as getting a reproduction VIN tag.

If the title is for the RR and the dash including the VIN has been swapped, that's a different story and will likely depend on your ethical views on a "body swap".
Thanks again to all for the information and support. I very nicely asked a nephew to go over and take a picture of the dash tag Fender tag and core support. All match the title. I can breathe easy for a while
Thanks again to all for the information and support. I very nicely asked a nephew to go over and take a picture of the dash tag Fender tag and core support. All match the title. I can breathe easy for a while.
And yes. The title is for a satellite. So all is right with the world!

Auto Transport Service
Back