• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a damn good Mopar site.

i got a 2 year vacation for something i said about the owner
not even on the site.
the owner was so paranoid he was spying on people on other sites
worrying about what they were saying about him.
He sounds like a complete twat. :lol:

* The Moderators here have gone out of their way to be fair to me. Also, I see threads that get pretty edgy yet they are allowed to continue. Here, I don't feel as if I am hanging out with a crooked cop with an itchy trigger finger. That is great.
Part of the deal here Greg, is that Moderators at FBBO will give you a chance to sort your **** out before putting the hammer down. It takes a really stupid act, or a series of serious misdemeanors to get Banned here these days. And as far as risque content goes, there's only a few rules, and occasionally we have a purge - it's never personal....just have to bear in mind that children frequent the site with their parents. Nudies and Flesh exposure is more than catered for within the confines of our Gold Membership private area in several different forums. :)

Now get well soon, and get back to work, so I don't have to smack your hand again. :p:D

I am also on the coronet forum because i have one but but this one has way more action. I did own a 70 hemi gtx also so I'm not just a Coronet fan but a Mopar fan from before my teen years. I try to help out on the things I think I know about too. Although I may not always be correct, I always invite others interpretation. I also like that I can ask questions and not be bombarded because I should know the answer just because I'm a mopar guy. All in all I think there are a great group of people here for the most part and that' the reason I check in here several times a day. Keep up the good work Joey.

Why did he call you FLYPOOPER?

because he was super butthurt from me busting on him.
i forgot what it even was about.
he just didn't know when to quit and it got old.
pretty sure that is why he got canned for good.

uhhh..jackstands?
There was a thread created by someone here in response to an exiled members claims...I think you signed up GR along with me and quite a few others whose cars aren't quite road ready...
It was pretty funny, tried to find the thread but it might have been deleted...

I creep here all of the time, and none of you guys have complained yet!! I come here several times every day. I'm just glad my boss doesn't scope on my internet visits. BEST FORUM EVER!!! Informative, diversified, and sometimes just down right wrong, but what the hell, that's what we like!

I have been all over the web since 2010. I know that there are many car guys that have been online a lot longer but I was late to join in on internet stuff. Truthfully, I am often lazy to embrace new things.
I first joined Moparts in 2010. This was the most widely known Mopar site at that time and I enjoyed responding to tech questions on matters that I knew. For years prior to the internet, the Q and A of car magazines was a favorite of mine. I liked seeing when the answer was something that I was already thinking. I still do that with web forum questions.
I have learned SO much from these web forums. Guys from all over the globe, gathering together to share info...this is quite an amazing thing we have today.
Guys like Darius and Dennis H have said how they like THIS forum over all others. I always liked it but it took a few things to shift my loyalties from other forums to this one.
* Moparts has some Moderators that often times enforce rules inconsistently. Some guys there have posted stuff that stays while others with similar content get edited, deleted or banned. I have been banned several times for PG rated stuff that gets laughs here.
* The Moderators here have gone out of their way to be fair to me. Also, I see threads that get pretty edgy yet they are allowed to continue. Here, I don't feel as if I am hanging out with a crooked cop with an itchy trigger finger. That is great.
* Joey made some changes awhile back that I really like. The ALERT column is great. I like logging in to see who clicked AGREE, LIKE, THANKS and who quoted a post. I hate to admit it but that feature appeals to my ego like coming home to an answering machine with 20 messages on it. The DISAGREE column doesn't happen much because I suspect that most people here have the guts to tell you that they don't agree in a written post. I started a thread on FABO about how I thought clicking DISAGREE without a post to explain yourself felt like a "drive by" insult. I got hit with 26 DISAGREEs. I don't know if it was in my delivery or the opinion that they had a problem with.
* This site seems to get new members frequently. Its as if more and more B body cars are being dragged out of hibernation and these guys are in need of help.
In closing, I wanted to write an open THANKS to Joey and the Moderators for doing a great job with the site. It is a great site for many reasons but would surely collapse if they were asleep at the wheel.
Thanks to all, Carry on.
Greg Kern

What, no mention of all my contributions here? For instance, if not for yours truly, no one would know the phrase "won't be down for breakfast". When I first joined here, there was as much activity here as over at DC.com and now topics fly down the pages and obviously it's no coincidence that traffic picked up after I joined.....even though many didn't know what to make of my screen name and fabulous wit.

I have been slighted! And that goes for everyone else that posted who didn't recognize my presence and brilliant contributions to this site.

:mob:

That Richard Cranium guy is a real asset to the site. I look forward to his posts everyday, and he didn't pay me to say this. :D

What, no mention of all my contributions here? For instance, if not for yours truly, no one would know the phrase "won't be down for breakfast". When I first joined here, there was as much activity here as over at DC.com and now topics fly down the pages and obviously it's no coincidence that traffic picked up after I joined.....even though many didn't know what to make of my screen name and fabulous wit.

I have been slighted! And that goes for everyone else that posted who didn't recognize my presence and brilliant contributions to this site.

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! Ok (Richard) we forgot about you! :D

I used to participate on several forums online. I've had this same "screen name" since before Algore invented the www, back in the old BBS days.
No, not very creative with screen names like ol' Richard there. :)
(Even though I'm southern bred and raised, I did spend a couple decades up north and find the "massholes" from Taxachusetts funny as hell - as long as I don't have to drive amongst 'em. I'm even related by marriage to some of 'em).

These days (especially since that day 4 years ago), I tend to find I can only focus on one site for each interest of mine anymore. Probably lack of cranial capacity there, with equal parts lack of attention span - Freud could have a field day on why that happens after one croaks a few times. :)
To you alls' detriment, my focus is on FBBO these last few years as I try to regain knowledge long lost years ago with these critters.
My friends say the biggest change since "that day" for me is that I no longer have a filter. I admit to it; I'll chew on someone who needs it as quickly as I'll profusely thank someone who does me a good turn.

I appreciate being tolerated here. It's become my own little journal as much as anything else and if anyone comes along in later years and picks up something from that, more's the better.
Cheers to all a ya! :)

Is this Mark Worman???? Big fan of your work!!!! Although your antics appear to be solely for tv and scripted I find them amusing, but understand why many are put off by them...but I also like the 3 Stooges...
:welcome::thankyou:

Last edited:
I do agree with you on this Greg, as i do many of your posts. While I am not quite the social butterfly you or Dennis H are, I would like to see more FBBO people
introduce themselves at shows. I try to wear a FBBO T shirt I got way back when I first joined here. No one ever comes up and says they are also members here. In fact, I don't recall ever seeing anyone else wearing one or I would say hi to them. Hey Joey, how about some more tee shirts long as we are on that subject!

Auto Transport Service
Back