• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a damn good Mopar site.

Agreed, the best site on the web for Mopar stuff by far! As I age, I've forgotten things about mopars that I could have written books on years ago....Now, when I have a question or a memory fart, I just simply log on instead of FEELING LIKE A DUMMY!! Thanks for helping me age gracefully...

There was a thread created by someone here in response to an exiled members claims...I think you signed up GR along with me and quite a few others whose cars aren't quite road ready...
It was pretty funny, tried to find the thread but it might have been deleted...
I was referencing the word "kickstands" as being wrong....:thumbsup:

Cranium? Who dat be? RC? Isn't that a soft drink? Seriously though, I have belonged here longer than any other place, real or online, other than the military. That's saying something as I am not the most tolerant and social person.

I do agree with you on this Greg, as i do many of your posts. While I am not quite the social butterfly you or Dennis H are, I would like to see more FBBO people
introduce themselves at shows. I try to wear a FBBO T shirt I got way back when I first joined here. No one ever comes up and says they are also members here. In fact, I don't recall ever seeing anyone else wearing one or I would say hi to them. Hey Joey, how about some more tee shirts long as we are on that subject!
On that subject, I have found occasional mentions of FBBO on a couple of Mopar groups I browse on Facebook, however.
Caught me by pleasant surprise when I saw that.
Apparently some from here frequent there as well, although it's tough to place screen names here with "real" names on FB.
Just in case any of you do run across me over there:
moparedtn =
Mopar
I'm Ed Gibbs
I'm in TN
Nice to meet ya. :)

This place reminds me of the neighborhood I grew up in, in the 70's. it was in the sticks generations old farmers mainly, with the new people moving in building new houses buying up the land. Hunting, killing stuff, and working on cars was about it for a kid to do. the rich kid who had all the cool new stuff, the know it all, even the smart *** who always had a quit witted response to everything. and so on, but most of them would be willing to help in time of need, hands down best place to be if you like mopars, I know my car wouldn't be as far or look as good as it does without the help of the people here. Thanks to you all!

I got banned for life at that shithole, called moparts. I'd say that was at about 10 years ago. They kept making threats....I kept laughing. The only decent thing they had going, was their ads. I posted a very vile post to the site owner in the middle of night, so it'd be on for awhile. It was funny. LOL

I had local business with Doc Fiberglass[aka Mr. Fiberglass] back in the 80's. He ripped me off. I fucked with him on every yellowbullet thread of his for quite some time. He'd get all riled-up....I'd get bored, and wait for another.

The worst part about the whole Mr. Fiberglass thing was....he made really nice ****. Too bad he decided to become a loser.

Last edited:
he was a idiot clown who sniffed too many fumes
i probably hold the record for most deleted posts over there... lol
i got a 2 year vacation for something i said about the owner
not even on the site.
the owner was so paranoid he was spying on people on other sites
worrying about what they were saying about him.
i mostly go there as i have met some good friends from there over the years
and also i know that i have a fan club that hates my guts.
if i can ruin their day with a stupid post that makes it all worth it. :D

At first, I didn't know how to take you. Over time, I've come to respect and appreciate your unfiltered approach.

What, no mention of all my contributions here? For instance, if not for yours truly, no one would know the phrase "won't be down for breakfast". When I first joined here, there was as much activity here as over at DC.com and now topics fly down the pages and obviously it's no coincidence that traffic picked up after I joined.....even though many didn't know what to make of my screen name and fabulous wit.

I have been slighted! And that goes for everyone else that posted who didn't recognize my presence and brilliant contributions to this site.

:mob:
Not sure your head will fit through my garage door....but that's ok, mine is the size of a straight pin :D

Not sure your head will fit through my garage door....but that's ok, mine is the size of a straight pin :D

What did I do to deserve the red X from you?

1c5d0dfd777701f31263aa9b8f33fd88.png

Cranium? Who dat be? RC? Isn't that a soft drink? Seriously though, I have belonged here longer than any other place, real or online, other than the military. That's saying something as I am not the most tolerant and social person.
Must be that military experence hurry up and wait. Stupid *** goverment stuff that distroys tolerance and social skills.

Must be that military experence hurry up and wait. Stupid *** goverment stuff that distroys tolerance and social skills.
I was a much different person when I got out of the AF than when I went in!!! Didn't drink, smoke or take drugs before going in but did all of that before getting out and kept on drinking once I was out. For some, it's a good thing and for some, it's not. I was one of the nots.....

When I first started on this site I thought I picked up the site Troll. I did it was RC. Gave him an unfair advantage by using my name, a good reason to use aliases. Had to laugh when I found out who he really was.

Auto Transport Service
Back