• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a public service announcement

When I was just engaged and doing laundry I got a load with a few thongs in it . Let me tell you I got a rash if sheet about not folding them I just balled them up and shoved a pile of them in the drawer. I'm not aloud to touch laundry anymore!!!!

When I was just engaged and doing laundry I got a load with a few thongs in it . Let me tell you I got a rash if sheet about not folding them I just balled them up and shoved a pile of them in the drawer. I'm not aloud to touch laundry anymore!!!!
I'm with you, bro. I screwed up the laundry at the very beginning of my marriage. Now the wife does it all and it is all folded PERFECT!! OCD!!!

I'm with you, bro. I screwed up the laundry at the very beginning of my marriage. Now the wife does it all and it is all folded PERFECT!! OCD!!!
Well played, gentlemen.
applause.gif

The wife is the one here that screws up laundry. Doesnt sourt just thorough it all in. Then let it set for days before drying.

I agree but need more in car pile

Auto Transport Service
Back