• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is my lonesome holiday.

SteveSS

Local time
5:12 PM
Reaction score
Every year my kids go to my ex's parent's house in Wichita, KS for the 4th. It's okay I get them the rest of the time. Heck, I live alone anyway it's just weird to have them gone. My son's maternal grandparents give him hundreds of dollars to spend on fireworks that you can't shoot off here. He's also getting a couple of 30rd AR mags for my new gun.

So I'm feeling lonesome walking into the supermarket and here come these two late 20's- early 30's blondes walking toward me in the parking lot. You know how when girls are good friends they start to look alike and dress alike. They were both number 9 blondes wearing shorts and shirts (I don't know what they call them but they fall off their shoulders and the midriff is bare.) These chicks were out of my league when I was their age. The one starts chattering at me in her hurt little girl voice saying, "I broke my toe!" I'm trying to play it cool and said oh, that's too bad. "But I broke my toe!" I told her my daughter does that from time to time but she doesn't wear good shoes. I look down and they're both wearing flat sandals. I said you need to get better shoes and walked off.

Now if I was like some guys that are into such things I could have volunteered to kiss it and make it better but that's not my thing. Maybe if she hurt her chest.

Well, now, if your baby leaves you
And you got a tale to tell
Well, just take a walk down Lonely Street
To Heartbreak Hotel
Where you will be, you will be lonely, baby
Well, you will be lonely
You'll be so lonely, you could die

Crack will kill you, not hers, the pipe...........

It's not that I want a woman, they're too much trouble. It's just these two had no business coming up to me like that so it surprised me. I remember thinking they looked like Judy and Audrey Landers. those two hot blonde sisters from the late 70's.
judy.jpg

My dream location would be on top of a mountain with no neighbors for 100 miles. I actually like being alone, it relaxes me.

It's not that I want a woman, they're too much trouble. It's just these two had no business coming up to me like that so it surprised me. I remember thinking they looked like Judy and Audrey Landers. those two hot blonde sisters from the late 70's. View attachment 1307917
ok, ok, Stevie... I'm getting into your fantasy here. I'll take Audrey, you take Judy. Deal ?

We can all dream... I have a crush on this girl. Tainá Bergamaschi from the Brazilian Death Metal Band, Crypta. She’s a badass!
979C4F7E-8F47-4BAA-BDCC-C567429892D5.jpeg
E20A03FF-70B9-4790-B549-3B29F0D85FBD.jpeg

Aww come on man. If you're going to crush on a female guitarist, at least find one that can actually play !

I like Ori... I was checking her out back in ‘09. Great guitar player. But you can’t deny that Tainá’s got chops.

Dear Penthouse....So I'm feeling lonesome walking into the supermarket and here come these two late 20's- early 30's blondes walking toward me in the parking lot.....
:xscuseless:

It's not that I want a woman, they're too much trouble. It's just these two had no business coming up to me like that so it surprised me. I remember thinking they looked like Judy and Audrey Landers. those two hot blonde sisters from the late 70's. View attachment 1307917
How much did u have to drink before this happened?! I’ve been to grocery store half in bag before! My body knows how to get there.

If someone wants to check the supermarket camera with me we'll do it. You have to be $100K to pay me if it did happen though.

Auto Transport Service
Back