• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This NFL Crap is Getting Out of Hand

Lets not play games. If you think its ok to punch a woman in the face because she slaps you,hits you then thats all i really need to know.

- - - Updated - - -
OK, lets not play games. Let's be honest. At what point did I say it was OK to punch a woman in the face? Stop trying to read things that aren't there.
Let me make this perfectly clear. All I said was that if a woman slapped me, I would feel no guilt in slapping back. Not punching, not hitting any harder than what I got.

Now, here's the important bit... I said I would feel no guilt in doing it. I never said I "would" do it. Big difference.

Honestly, I am a big believer in "equal rights" not just for women, but also for everyone.

Any person should be able to do whatever to the best of their ability. End of...

Now, if you decide different, so be it. We can agree to disagree.

Ok,lets not play games and to be honest one reason this hits home is my cousin was physically abused by her husband. I heard her stories and if she fought back she got beat more. Your attitude reminds me of a child,i got hit so i hit back. Your making a attempt to justify a wrong act. What were talking about is a woman in a relationship with a man not two strangers. Using your idea that football player was justified in hitting his then girlfriend just not that hard. Isnt that what your saying,a woman slaps you,you slap her back? While i don't mean you personally the issue is fear. Had a man gotten hit and hit hard by another guy and felt fear that if he fought back he'd really get a beating you'd see some guys not get back up. Why because there afraid and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Its the fear in a person and when a woman hits a man and he hits her back its because his ego is hurt and he does not fear her.That may not be the case all the times but it is many times. In my book a real man does not hit a woman,he controls himself and either gets her help or gets out of the relationship. Hitting her back is giving into a weak emotion.

Dude of course it was in humane they were dogs!

I know you're trying to be funny, but it's not. Beating and torturing any creature while also using other dogs to be torn apart as training for them to tear apart other dogs beaten and tortured is beyond cruel. The fact that they can't defend themselves from the humans makes it even worse.
Dave.

No worries gentlemen, the NFL is hiring a panel of women to formulate a political correctness initiative with respect to domestic violence issues within the league! Hopefully they will also have the good sense to query these women for their opinions on how to enhance the new, kinder, gentler, "no hitting" policy adopted recently as well as lay the groundwork for the integration of female players in the future. :eusa_wall:

But they can defend themselfs that's why they call it dog fighting not slaying! ISIS,ISIL,IS, is murdering innacent people every day and we talk about overpayed ball players.

The guy and his wife are both dumb asses. First off, cameras are everywhere; who in the hell doesn't know this: drunk or not. Next, Rice and his wife had to of known there were going to be repercussions; however, I bet the guy who replaced Rice and the million dollar contract doesn't mind either. Just plain dumb.

As someone on either here or Moparts recently stated...The NFL is but a few years from imploding. I read today where even Budwiser is considering yanking sponsorship/advertising dollars from the NFL. We are witnessing the beginning of it and I for one cannot wait to see this overrated rich boy at dumb citizen expense rip off suffer the indignity it deserves! And the networks along with it!
I must add that I used to REALLY enjoy watching pro football, until it so obviously became ALL about the money.

I've been saying for some time the NFL will be gone in 10 years. Goodell is an idiot and wants to go down as a Saint/Martyr. He wants to leave his impression on the league, and he will. To be honest though, I hate my team so much that the dissolution of the NFL looks pretty good to me, at least I could stop caring.

There's speculation Condoleeza Rice {former Sec. of State}
will be the next NFL commish, over on Yahoo Sports sorry no link

just Google it

- - - Updated - - -

I still love watching football, NCAA much more, not as much rich primadonna's,
I love most sports for that matter {even golf, probably the least offensive}
I hate the over the top celebration crap, {especially in Basketball, inner-city thugery}
I hate the league PC & Players Union Greed crap,
I hate the officials over-involvement, effecting the games & scores,
or the $100 million contracts to guys {who afterwards flop, or get arrested, then awarded} who have barely played
or that are low life rich thugs now, former gang members & dirt-bags allot of the times..

Some people put them on a pedestal,
as some kind of role model, when they are just an overpaid athletes,
that only care about fame or $$$, a large percentage of the players anyway {in all professional sports, not just the NFL},
there're some great caring, giving, pure & philanthropic people & players/owners, but not as much as it should be...

they are a mirror into societies mentality today, show me the money, the entitlement crowd...

ok rant partially over

Auto Transport Service
Back