• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This old B3 followed me home last week.

Bobby Sixkiller

Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score
IMG_6004.jpeg
Piced this up last Tuesday. Drove it home 23 miles. Just put new tires on it today. Needs a carb kit and a tune up but pretty solid. 51 B3B with a flathead and 3 on the tree

IMG_6225.jpeg

Nice truck, congratulations! I like the color, a friend has a 55 Job Rated Deluxe. And I too would like to see more pictures please.

As requested a few more pictures. I did kinda rebuild the carb and it’s loads better now. If anyone knows how to adjust the main jet on an old carter ball and ball I’d appreciate the advice. It’s really nice truck. I don’t think it’s original paint but an old paint job. It belonged to a school principal who passed away several years ago. Been in his barn for around 12 years.

IMG_6656.jpeg

IMG_6657.jpeg

IMG_6654.jpeg

IMG_6655.jpeg

IMG_6658.jpeg

IMG_6660.jpeg

Last edited:
I learned to drive in one of those in the mid-60's, a '53 I believe, compound low 4-speed. Cool find!!

I've always thought the 52-54 automobile designs not the best.

But not true for pickup trucks. Possibly the best looking era of all pickup models.

Auto Transport Service
Back