• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This turns me on big time

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Boohoohoo!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, That was me when I lost Sunday.

That sounds like me when I drive to the store!
:angryfire:

sounds like pretty much every other driver out there

Sounds like my X, when she's driving!
My X never talked like that.....until she had our 1st AND only child. She turned into Godzilla that day and then she turned into 'helicopter mom' who hovered over dad every time he got near his daughter. Man...that was the worse time of my life!

In my opinion, "they" go after her and delliberately target her.
To me, NASCAR is still a "good-ol-boy" club.

We saw that with Joey Logano and Brad Keslowski....

It is okay for "seasoned" drivers to slam into them....yeah, thats okay but the rookies hit them back and "the Old Timers" are in an UPROAR

FU$K NASCAR...the "RACE" has gone coporate.....

In my opinion, "they" go after her and delliberately target her.
To me, NASCAR is still a "good-ol-boy" club.

We saw that with Joey Logano and Brad Keslowski....

It is okay for "seasoned" drivers to slam into them....yeah, thats okay but the rookies hit them back and "the Old Timers" are in an UPROAR

FU$K NASCAR...the "RACE" has gone coporate.....
I don't think they target her with Tony Stewart being her boss. Stewart will wreck you even if you don't piss him off.

As long as I have a face she will always have a place to sit!:happy7:

she looks like she would like to put on her makeup, sip a diet cola, texting, send a text, or keep someone from merging into
her lane....I see them every A.M on the freeway!...this is nothing new.:icon_confused:

I would do her.
:eusa_think:

Auto Transport Service
Back