• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Throttle cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornpatch MO

Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
For a slant 6. What I need is a little longer throttle cable for a V8 (318) 1964 Dodge. I know that a /6 cable is just right. Not sure about what years , but would guess it is early . Would pay about $30 for a NOS or excellent.............................MO

We have a few good used ones. Would sell for 40 plus shipping.

We have a few good used ones. Would sell for 40 plus shipping.
My throttle cable measures 28 1/2 " very end to end. Do you have that length and could you send pics of each end? Thanks....................................MO

I can send pics if you are trully interested in buying one. We waste so much time taking pics for people and never hearing back. Our parts are nice west coast parts so its not because of condition issues. Need an email address or phone number to send to though.

I can send pics if you are trully interested in buying one. We waste so much time taking pics for people and never hearing back. Our parts are nice west coast parts so its not because of condition issues. Need an email address or phone number to send to though.
I do understand. I will attempt to send you a PM with my e-mail address. I am finding that these cables are not plentiful. If you noticed, my cable is 28 1/2 " total length . 1" shorter may work. Best would be a cable with the U on both ends. .....................................MO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back