• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Victor Intake throttle cable

Brad0388

Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys! Got a question for the guys running the Victor intake on a 440. Curious what you guys are doing for you throttle cable? It’s just a little bit too short and adjusted as far it can be. I’d really like to make the factory one work. Just curious as to how you guys have solved this problem. Thank you!

Lots of people use the Lokar ones but I'm not sure where you could get a longer factory style one.

This one says its 28 inches long.
EBAY LINK

Just found this one it says its for high rise intakes. From the ad.

For Mopar. EXTRA Long Throttle/Accelerator Cable For Tall Hi Rise Type Intake Manifiolds. Fits A Body Mopar Plymouth Dodge Duster Dart Demon Scamp.​

This is a extra long, throttle/accelerator cable that is approx "24½" overall length" = "end to end" .... and is approx 2 to 5 inches longer than stock oem type small block or big block stock only throttle cables.
ebay link

Last edited:
Hey guys! Got a question for the guys running the Victor intake on a 440. Curious what you guys are doing for you throttle cable? It’s just a little bit too short and adjusted as far it can be. I’d really like to make the factory one work. Just curious as to how you guys have solved this problem. Thank you!
If it's too short, it's too short.....

You might be able to find a factory-style-something that works, here at Mancinis or the one "BeepBeep" posted above though it may likely need a taller bracket like Andy/AR Engineering makes.

mancini-racing-throttle-cable-557-2684689771.jpg

If it's too short, it's too short.....

You might be able to find a factory-style-something that works, here at Mancinis or the one "BeepBeep" posted above though it may likely need a taller bracket like Andy/AR Engineering makes.

View attachment 1615342

Bracket for high rise to get the correct angle and height on the cable. EBAY LINK BRACKET
s-l1600.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back