• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TIC-TOC-TAC Rallye Cluster Conversion ????

TheGodfather

Local time
12:36 PM
Reaction score
Some of you A12 guys know I'm converting a standard 383 69 Dodge Coronet into an A12 Super Bee. It's about half way done. There's a person that wants to sell me an all original Tic-Toc-Tac Rallye cluster (in working order) for $600 bucks. Is this the going price for this gauge package? Whew? I have also learned that this conversion isn't as easy as just swapping the cluster gauge assembly. Nothing seems to be easy here?? One of you told me earlier that the entire wiring harness is different and that needs to be completely changed out too. Also I've heard that this conversion also takes some additional Rallye Dash plastic pieces that need to be installed with the Tic-Toc-Tac cluster assembly to make this work. I don't want this conversion to turn in to one big regret. Has anyone of you made this cluster conversion previously and if so what are all the things I need to get and need to do to make this work??? Thanks in advance for the HELP.

ALong with what you stated as needed above, you'll also either have to get an entire dash frame, remove the windshield to install, or cut the one you have up a LOT. If you can find a donor car that had a rally dash to get it from, you'd be a lot ahead. Think any Charger from 68-70.

Auto Transport Service
Back