• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

When was this? I'm about 60 miles west of you.

576A2DA7-D19A-4FF1-8F02-1E980FEC3025.jpeg

Sir, Yes Sir! Out for a cruise in my pals 72. :steering:
View attachment 1168542
I’ve seen you post pictures of your father in laws Corvette before Hawk.. Beautiful!

Wow, that is sharp! Do you know where the rear vectors came from? I've seen pics of wide vectors but haven't turned up a source for them. Are these bigger than 15"? They look more like 16's but perhaps my eyes are deceiving me.

Uh, no.

I really likes me an Australian falcon, but no.

What's your plan for it? I have the Superbee version of it (assuming a 71 Charger).
71 383 SE out of San Antonio....have had it 17yrs and been working on it for the past 3. Was going to clone a B but may just put the wheel trim back on and add the hood blackout and call it good. Not sure about the B stripes over the hood and down sides as of yet. Paint looks good....dont wanna cover it up! We'll see. Gen 3 Hemi hopefully be in by this time next year. Would love to stroke it to a 426 just for bragging rights! Was a shell with interior when I brought it home. Was also a bunch seat column shift car. Found everything and swapped it over to what you see. Was a half vinyl top B5 car also

I bought this in '84 for $100 but it was far from looking what it is now (MANY thousands of dollars and hours ago). Smashed, rotted, ductape interior but a solid Calif car. I cloned it into GTX form to run NHRA Stock Eliminator for several years and rebuilt everything 6 years ago to put it back into street trim...30 yr paint still looks marvelous and the graphics were hand-done by one of the best in the business, "Hutch", master pinstriper and graphic artist extraordinaire! SO, here it is in race trim when it was a stocker and here's the way she sits now...looking for a new home!

20200505_140727.jpg blue whale-1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back