• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for a show lets see the 71-74's

Here is our 74.

DSCN0493.JPG DSCN0494.JPG

'74 Rallye 440 video

Here is a short video of my Aztec from this morning. It goes in next week for new paint, stripe, vinyl top and headliner. Excuse my poor video, had too much sun reflection.

th_100_4906.gif

Chargers777 - Nice.. What color blue is that?

xX440Xx - Nice car! I like the matching walls.

MRHWS - Very Sharp! I cant wait until mine looks that good.

So, you walked up to the pimple faced kid at the paint mixer, turned to the babe and said "Bend over hon".
You then turn back to the kid and said...
"Can you match that?"

'hon'

That would work in B-more. :)

oneway71 that paint is from summit.I forget the name.its like medium blue metallic or sopmething.

^ Thanks Chargers777

I am thinking of going the original B1 with mine, or black, or kandy orange. I am not sure yet. I do know I want a white interior and white stripe though.

Current pic of my 72 Rallye Charger, 440 auto car.

IMG_2948 (Medium).JPG

I just recently got Hughes Net DSL for my computer so i was finally able to see all these. Took me some time and had to clean the keyboard a couple times lol, but well worth it all. I just wanted to say that you all have some very VERY nice rides! I even have a couple ideas for my own Satellite after reading. Thanks for posting these...

Auto Transport Service
Back